sarmakpk

Thanks for your communication.
as per ur advise, I have revised the format.
ESI take celing of Rs. 15000/-
PF did not take the celing due to as per act, Wages Limit for 6500/- for PF A/c No 10, 21, 22 purpose only. and remaining Ac No 1 & 2 is whole basic
if any employee not willing to pay the PF amount wheater he have earning above Rs. 6500/- take to a letter containing, i not willing to cotribute the PF ,than in the CTC Format & Salary sheet make a Zero.
Smiple
I await to ur responance
Regards/sarma/9160019220/sarmakpk1981@gmail.com

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls salary format 2011 for CL.xls (28.0 KB, 200 views)

sarmakpk

Hi Ruban,
Attendance is counted of number of worked days+leave with pay(SL/CL/PL/ML/Specal Leave)- Leave without pay
Income Tax deduction normally given by tax profession.
every company have sparate employee is engaged and he is belong from Chart Account or Finance or Senior Most HR person in compensation & Benfit devision & it wide subject..
any if u want pls search in the cite hr pages
after well known of ctc format and salary statement preparation. than only u can understand the income tax deductions part.
Regards/Sarmakpk1981@gmail.com/9160019220

From India, Hyderabad
sarmakpk

Hi RSDG Pls check with ealiear posting of reply mail for Ruba Pls go through it and ur saying is wrong. pls check and revert. regards Sarmakpk
From India, Hyderabad
sarmakpk

Welcome and if any clarification regarding payroll attendance compensatory & benifits stautory provision pls share with me. i will give you upto my knowledge REgads/Sarma
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.