No Tags Found!

tamal das
do you have any documentary evidence to prove that u have resigned ?
if not then send resignation by registered post, also first request the employer to issue to u a relieving letter and exp letter and second time threaten him that u will take matter with labour commissioner if he doesnt issues the same.

fc.vadodara@nidrahotels.com

Dear Mr. Bharat Gera
It was forced resignation and not normal resignation, wherein if the employee force to give relieving letter or send a resignation withdrawal letter they will immediately send termination letter, which will bounce back on the employee. Please read the query the employee was about to terminate by the employer but they have asked/forced to resign looking forward not to spoil the career of the employee. We as a forum member have read one side story only.
Please do not get offended.

From India, Ahmadabad
Baaashaaa
Hi saji,
Kindly let me know what are the alternate ways to join new company. I am having 30 days time only to join, however I do not want to force them to issue relieve letter. But I want to know the reason why are they not providing acceptance letter .

From India, Chennai

As I mentioned earlier in my post, the only option available with you is to tactfully convince (emotionally) to give the relieving letter at the earliest possible, wherein you can join the company on the specified date.
Aternately you also try to speak/convince your future company HR/HOD that you can give the releiving letter after 15 days of joining since the concerned authority is on leave or is out of town etc.

From India, Ahmadabad
Anonymous
Hi all,
I have got my resignation acceptance letter and I joined to cts. But in bgv it's came as insufficient bcz my previous employer given black mark as forced resignation. Now will i loose job, kindly suggest hw can i save my job.

From India, Chennai

It was expected, if you would have convinced your ex employer beforehand not to spoil your career would have not brought this situation. The only option is to try to handle the situation in an amicable way to the present as well as the past employer. You can request your past employer to give the feedback in a way which would not spoil your career. Further you can also brief the scenario of the past employment situation to your present employer, where you were forced to resign and the same situation will not arise with the present employment in future.
Lastly this is my view wait for seniors to comment

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.