Vaibhav - HTCAI

Hello Friends,

After working for 9 years (and still working) with best of the global organizations like KPMG, Nestle, Ernst & Young, I have decided to compile and share all my experiences with everyone who may need them. This include a fresher who is on the lookout for his/her first big break as well as an experienced professional who is just looking for a job change.

But I thought, if tomorrow someone is going for an interview, how much time would he be able to spent on understanding or brushing up the basic interview skills. Imagine the number of hours one may have to spend over internet finding all the relevant information.

Hence, I have prepared a small 25 page document "10 Best and Easy Tips and Tricks to Crack an Interview" (PDF file attached) which will enable you to prepare for the interview even if you get a call now for a meeting scheduled tomorrow morning.

I have two simple requests; 1. Please read as your time permits and give honest feedback so that I can make it better since it's my first organized attempt in this direction.

2. Forward it to as many friends, relatives or anyone you know may require this consolidated piece of information.

Also, based on your feedback I will be starting a series which will cover each and every element of interview preparation and I am sure it will help every job seeker in some way or the other.

Thanks and Good Luck

From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 10 Best and easy tips and tricks to crack an interview.pdf (548.0 KB, 749 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.