No Tags Found!

Shree1584
Dear Sir,
I have completed my MBA HR from ICFAI in 2008. Currently working as HR executive in one of the Manufacturing Company in Nasik. Please find my attached Resume.
I have a total of 1.4 yrs of Exp.
Regards
Shreyas

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc SHREYAS MANDAVGANE MBA-HR.doc (52.0 KB, 30 views)

Priya_sharma77
Hi
This is Priyanjali. I have more than three years of work exp in HR and willing to relocate for the sake of my career . I am sending my resumae for these vacant positions. Please consider my application positively .
Regards
Priyanjali
M no-9816005562

From India, Panipat
File Type: doc Priya's CV.doc (99.5 KB, 46 views)

shalakaRK
To Sonarth Consultancy,

Thanks for the posting.

I have already forwarded my CV to the given Email-ID by you; I am very much interested into this stated opportunity. I guess am fulfilling the job criteria with the 04+ years of experience in the same industry.

Kindly let me know if its suits to your company requirements.

Regards,

ShallakaRK

From India, Pune
blr
This is Manjunath, MSW passout in 2007. I would be glad to hear about job openings for my qualification. I have attached my resume along with for your perusal
From India, Bangalore
File Type: doc Manju_20New_1__1__1__2__1__1_[1].doc (46.5 KB, 36 views)

bondgagan

I am Gagan Sharma and working with one of the reputed company in Mumbai in HR field.
Please find attached resume of my friend. Her name is Ms.Shweta Rawal and presently she is working with Ferolite Jointings Limited Ghaziabad and having 3 yrs of experience in HR field.Due to some personal reasons she wants to change her job from Ghaziabd to Pune.
Please do the needful
Thanks & best regards,
Gagan Sharma

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Shweta.doc (38.0 KB, 43 views)

bondgagan

I am Gagan Sharma and working with one of the reputed company in Mumbai in HR field.
Please find attached resume of my friend. Her name is Ms.Shweta Rawal and presently she is working with Ferolite Jointings Limited Ghaziabad and having 3 yrs of experience in HR field.Due to some personal reasons she wants to change her job from Ghaziabd to Pune.
Thanks,
Gagan Sharma

From India, Mumbai
File Type: doc Shweta.doc (38.0 KB, 29 views)

farnishweranjan
Ref: ……. Date: 29/10/2009

Sub :- To make a tie-up with your company/organization for providing

Suitable Manpower.

Sir,

HR Manager / General Manager (Personal & Admn)

Greetings for the day!!!!!

would take the pleasure of introducing ourselves, as one of newly established Organisation, working in the field

of providing suitable job opportunities to scores of unemployed Graduates, Post-Graduates, ITI, Dip Engg

Degree Engineers, Tool Designers, CNC, CADCAM, MBAs, MCA, IT Professionals etc. in india.

While selecting candidates for various organizations in Government, Corporate and Private sectors, we use

stringent methods of scrutiny, such as Personal Interview, Written Exams, Group-Discussions; Awareness

Programmers for particular job profiles. We have credential of placing innumerable candidates so far in

multifarious jobs around the country.

We have tie-up with some companies also MNC permanently to whom we are providing the suitable manpower

regularly arranging campus interview at different institutes.

We sincerely hope that, they would certainly stand up to your standard because they have been short listed by

us through personal interview by professional experts.

Trust, our suitable candidates will duly fulfill your requirement.

We can also arrange your entire manpower requirement etc. whatever you need and we want to tie-up with you

for providing the jobs to the candidates through you.

Yours faithfully

ANJAN

PH: - 9717205553

--

ANJAN CONSULTANCY SERVICE

6 MASJID LANE JANGPURA ,

BHOGAL NEW DELHI-110014

MOB :-9717205553

From India, Delhi
anganach
Dear Recruiter ,
Plz. go through my Resume . I am having over 3 yrs of Experience in Human Resource Function. Currently looking for a career movement to a Corporate Organization.
I reside at Kolkata (W.B) but I am absolutely willing to relocate anywhere within India.
Thanks & Regards ,
Angana Chakraborty
Mail :anganach@gmail.com

From India, Calcutta
sonu_xiss

hello sir,
this is nitesh kumar from xavier institute of social service our campus recruitment program is going on if u r interested to pick some quality HR/IR professionals please contact.

cell no- 9304376114

From India, Muzaffarpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.