No Tags Found!

Madhu.T.K

You may go ahead with your local lawyer but please ask him to refer section 25 F of the ID Act which makes it clear that one month notice (not 45 days notice) is required to be served and notice should also be served to the Labour Officer. As stated by me in my previous post, there is no permission required since the number of workers is not more than 100 but an intimation is required to be given to the government showing the reasons for retrenchment, the number of workers to be retrenched etc.
Madhu.T.K

From India, Kannur
kprasoon

Only WORKERS can seek relief under the ID Act as ID Act is applicable to them only. Supervisors and above cannot seek relief under ID Act.
From India, Pune
Roy11
Reffering a good resource for anything and everything about Retrenchment- http://asklabourproblem.info/?s=retrenchment
From India, Pune
rkasba

Thanks Madhu for sharing so much of knowledge. I will talk about this to my local lawyer and get the intimation process done. Can you share your contact email or number for future touch base.
Mine is rkasba@gmail.com
Thanks

From India
vijayalakshmi-mahesh
Just to reconfirm if section 25 F of the ID Act or ID Act is applicable for IT / ITeS companies in Karnataka. What is the procedure to be followed by software developers and administrative /business support people? Many thanks
From India, Noida
Madhu.T.K

IT and IT enabled services are covered by Industrial Disputes Act. Therefore, the same procedures as are required for lay off, retrenchment, closure etc are to be followed by IT companies also.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.