Mahalakshmi.k

hi, carrying an mp3 may not be a bad idea but not all time , as it might even reduce the conversation with their peers. Mahalakshmi.K
From India, Pune
valbooj

dear varma
i had read ur message , as u said that music will distract from the work(with concentration)
Ido partially agree with ur statement: read this below
when i visited WHIRLPOOL India Ltd. during my college days as [i]industrial tour in pobdicherry their we discovered that they used to play a common MUSIC in the two units in the manufacturing plant. when asked about it they it used to destress the workburden employee and makes him comfortable, they also said that they do not get diverted from the work as the music is SILENT ONE- no song in it . they used to play only 2:00pm-3:00 pm after the lauch.
so play only the silent music which cannot divert the employee from his work, play the common music.
with regards
valbooj...

From India, Hyderabad
Kumar H P

Dear Varma,
Instead of allowing your employees to carry their own music instruments, you can design your workplace provided with a mild music from FM or DVD Player which will not drag their concentration and will serve as motivating factor.
Truly Yours,
Kumar.H.P

From Hong Kong
tsivasankaran

I have read that it increases productivity But i do not know how?
My expereince is when i was young i used to listen to music when i work. But as I grew older and older, I never wanted to listen to music while on some work. But as a relaxation It helps. even today I see youngsters want to listen as they work either at home or in office.
Siva

From India, Chennai
pallavi_12

Hi Friends,
Allowing music play in the office is very good, but certain rules needs to be followed like only soft music has to be played with very less volume, so that it is not disturbing others.
Thanks
Pallavi.

From India, Mumbai
rajeev.ss
My suggestion to this would be,' music should be allowed but I-pods & MP3 players are data storage devices also. If your company is dealing with any confidential data, do not encourage such things. Music on the PCs are a very good idea. Secondly, the work can be done while listening to the music & can be done better'
From India, New Delhi
valbooj

i agree with what kumar had said ....rather allwoing empolyees we should provide music player box in the work place attached to the cellings or side walls or the cabins controled by an HR. the music should be silent one common to all with not more than 23HZ frequency sound.
with regards
valbooj...

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.