Anonymous
Respected all ,
I, Vivek Srivastava want to bring the condition of a common man ,was employee in the Sharda University Department of Finance & Accounts(EMP ID-906) Greater Noida. I have resigned & relieved w.e.f. 10th Oct.2018 from Sharda University. Since I have joined on 3rd Oct 2011 and worked for more than 7 years and I am eligible for payment of Gratuity as per Gratuity Act 1972.
Above Four months have passed..but my gratuity not release till date.. i am very disappointed. This is a mentally harassment
i am facing some financial problem..i am very hopeless and helpless .
kindly Help me for my gratuity .five month over but my gratuity not received yet. .i request to all kindly help me for release my gratuity asap. i request and told to all Shada Management l many time but there is no response very bad management .All of are spoiling the name of Sharda. this is totally mental harassment .I have served eight years there and do not want to spoil my relationship. so my humble request to all of you kindly release my gratuity urgent. basis.otherwise I am compelled to take legal action..
We look forward to a quick resolution to our claim. Thanking you.
Name :- Vivek Kumar Srivastava
EMP ID- E0000906
Deptt. Finance & Accounts
Sharda University
Plot NO-32-34 Knowledge Park-3
Greater Noida-201306

From India, New Delhi
vksrivastava
plz help me. i am very disappointed. plz help
From India, New Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf Card.pdf (365.8 KB, 46 views)

kapoorrr

You can lodge your grievance with the local controlling authority of your area who is normally Asst Labour Commissioner R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
loginmiraclelogistics

Dear Srivastava,
Pl.go thru' the discussion on the applicability of gratuity to teaching fraterntiy like teachers/lecturers. Take up the matter to the designated officials of the Labour Dept. of your state. Before that file the appropriate claim Form to your U'sity immediately. You are entitled to receive your gratuity together with interest till the date of settlement.
https://www.citehr.com/210914-gratui...g-college.html

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.