Anonymous

Dear Shri V. Harikrishnan,
I have gone through the discussion above. I have been served as Fixed Term Employment in Government of Gujarat for total 4 years starting from 03.09.2013 to 29.09.2017. I was on a Fixed Term Contract. However, on the last day of my contract expiry i.e. 29.09.2017, suddenly I had received an e-mail from my RO stating that you will be relieved today after closing the working hours as your contract will not renew further. Subsequently, I has been relieved from the Company.
The company is not even following Model Standing Order. During my tenure, I have been getting Bonus (Ex-Gratia) 14% of my existing basic pay i.e. 20,000.00 per month.
Till date neither I have received Bonus (2016-17, 2017-18) nor Gratuity even though I have written many letters and applications to the employer. Unfortunately, I have not received any single communication from the Company till date.
It is requested to kindly advice or clarify to resolve the same.

From India, Ahmedabad
rahulgajjar

Dear Shri V. Harikrishnan,
I have gone through the discussion above. I have been served as Fixed Term Employment in Government of Gujarat for total 4 years starting from 03.09.2013 to 29.09.2017. I was on a Fixed Term Contract. However, on the last day of my contract expiry i.e. 29.09.2017, suddenly I had received an e-mail from my RO stating that you will be relieved today after closing the working hours as your contract will not renew further. Subsequently, I has been relieved from the Company.
The company is not even following Model Standing Order. During my tenure, I have been getting Bonus (Ex-Gratia) 14% of my existing basic pay i.e. 20,000.00 per month.
Till date neither I have received Bonus (2016-17, 2017-18) nor Gratuity even though I have written many letters and applications to the employer. Unfortunately, I have not received any single communication from the Company till date.
It is requested to kindly advice or clarify to resolve the same.
Thanks & regards,
Rahul Gajjar, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.