Anonymous
Hi all, Greeting of the day, I am posting my own case here, kindly do let me know is it possible for any company to do such deduction of EL/PL as per the law or not?
I was having 21 EL in my leave account and on 15th April (New financial year) I saw its only 10.
On asking ,the reply is that as per company policy only maximum of 10 PL/EL will carry forward to next year ,rest all will lapse. Also at the time of F&F we will encashed only 08 PL not more than that.
Thanks and Regards

From India, Shillong
sanganesha15@gmail.com

Hiiii,
As leave rules clears that "Leave is a privileged not a Right" hence every company has its own leave policy but on the other hand Payment of Wages Act says no any deductions can be made from earning except legal deductions
As far as EL is concerned for total 20 days working employ is entitled to earned 1 EL and it's ok 10 EL will be transferred but. EL can't be lapse balance EL need to be encashed by the Management.
Leave Record I cluding form 24 and encashment is required to be maintained.
Regards
Soniya Bhardwaj
AM HR
UDTL

From India, undefined
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.