No Tags Found!

tsivasankaran

Dear Amit The selected candidates will undergo softskill training with T Sivasankaran for one week before they are posted for final placement Is that ok!!!!! Siva
From India, Chennai
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Don't worry Sara.. you may also refer.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Dear Siva,
I don't think that any Soft skill training would be required.. Wo to aise hi sabse jyada soft hoti hain.. dil se bhi aur dimag se bhi.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
Rohani

gud one guru........ even i got inspiration to hunt hunks for the post of junior boy friend ( part time ) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Chandigarh
tsivasankaran

Hi Rohani Junior boy friends must be baov e 50 Rigfht they are the guys who have no experience of having girl friends!! Siva
From India, Chennai
shrutiarjun

Hi.. :P
...but HOW :?:
I think RBs mail box is full............otherwise also this is a heavywieght attachment :wink: :P ....may be Amit can help out RB.....Amit would have definitely taken a colour print out (for Wallet purposes)...hence can definitely be faxed/couriered to RB if he so desires.......... :wink: :P
Yes....one more option is there :idea: since RB is in HYD... Venu or Santu can also help :wink:
:P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Heavyweight dear.. its super duper heavyweight attachment.. Even my printer rejected the order to print.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
And same is the case with my wallet as well.. because i thought for the same.. yaar hamare vichar kitne milte hain.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ye alag baat hai tumhe mere wallet aur printer pe taras nahi aaya.. :oops: :P :roll: :roll: :roll:
BTW don't worry hope by the end of this year she will back in shape.. so that could apply next year.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
Please don't mind.. but if you are interested and do match with the profile looking for.. may put your application as well.. Hhahahhaa.. just kidding dear... :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
V. VENU

Sindhu wrote:
Naa Sindhu ... pls don't pull be in this RB's case ... its too difficult for me or Santu to satisfy RB in his ' attachments '.... !! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Amit wrote:
Dear AMIT Bro .... kya hai yaar yeh sab ... KISI ko bhi aise comments karne par bahut HURT ho sakta hai dost ... humour bhi ho toh kya hua .. its in the forum ... that's a big difference !! :P :P Let's make better friends yaar :P :P :P :P :P :P
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :P :P

From India, Hyderabad
shrishti
Hey Guys

I think m not tooo late to add to conversation :lol: :lol:

Well Amit ! Great job done by you.

Bt yaar it would have been very tough for u to design such a Job description, specification, salary structure, perks n so n so n so....

YOU definitely Deserve a BEST JD AWARD for the year. :P :lol: :P :lol: :lol: :P

And Yeh Sindu - Man gaye yaar. Well done ! :D

Since Amit had not shortlisted your candidate bt dnt worry , keep on searching for some new faces (Sweete nai to uske jaise koi aur) even m also ready to help. :P :P :P :P :lol:

N Mr.L Kumar

plz ugle candidate ke liye apka favour chaiye hoga .

karenge na ........... :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Anyway it was really good conversation with

u all.

Superb posting .......... :lol: for such a wonderful conversation :P :P

N Thanks Prashant, Manju, Pinkii, Usha, Shruti, Siva, Sari, Rohni

for adding your comments n making this post more lively.

It seems like we all know each other, like FRIENDS although we have not met, not talked, not know anything abt each other but still there is a feeling of ONENESS, Something which binds us together :P ..........And I think "All Credit Goes to CITEHR".

CHEERS !!!!!!!!!

Great !

Regards

Shrishti

From India, New Delhi
Amitmhrm

Hi Shrishti,
Wo kahte hain na ki der aaye magar durust aaye.. so never think that you are late..
Anyways thanks for the award.. But i'm very much happy with your reply so i am giving it back to you.. Keep it with yourself.. Gift samajh ke hi rakh lo..
:wink: :wink: :wink:
oho.. thats good.. means you are also interested to refer, good luck for you..
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Keep search n refer as much as u can to avail a number of Candle light or tube light dinner.. :oops: :oops: :oops: :P

From India, Ahmadabad
Rohani

thankx guru !!!!!!!! aur dekhte hai kisko jyada candidates milte hai..
:lol: :lol:
and u are rite siva .
expereienced juniors will b of age more than 50. so i'm thinking of giving ad for two vacancies -
one experienced senior boyfriend ( above 50 ) and another junior chik..(below 20 )
:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
thanks shrishti and welcome to citehr............ humour section..
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.