Manju27

A priest and pastor from the local parishes are standing by the side of the road holding up a sign that reads, "The End is Near! Turn yourself around now before it's too late!" They planned to hold up the sign to each passing car. "Leave us alone you religious nuts!" yelled the first driver as he sped by.
From around the curve they heard screeching tires and a big splash. "Do you think," said one clergy to the other, "we should just put up a sign that says 'Bridge Out' instead?"
8) 8) 8) 8) :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Regards,
Manju :)

From India, Hyderabad
Pinkii

Hello manju mam
i had already read this article and just wanted to know where you find this one. is your source of this article and mine are the same?? i read it in a spriritual book :lol:
regards
pinkii

From India, New Delhi
Manju27

Hi Pinkii, I read it a jokes column.. :) Good to know that you read spiritual books.. They relax our mind and soul.. :) Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
phani_kiddo
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I am reading this for the first time its really very funny.. Regards, Phani :lol:
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

Bridge is out ..!! no problem ...
... there's always a solution ...
Check this out !!!
( Iam trying to attach .. this is my first one ... kindly do bare with me if I couldn't do it properly ) -- VENU :P

From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps best_logistic_managers_203.pps (1.43 MB, 71 views)

Manju27

Wow too Good.. Venu.. :) :) :) I agree Where There Is A Will There is A Way.. :) Congratulations on successfully attaching Fun Pictures.. :) Have a Nice Day Venu.. :) Regards, Manju :)
From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

Thank you very much Manju ... A very nice day to u too .. :P :P :P :D
actually ..I was a bit worried if it was getting duplicated .. and if you ppl could successfully download the attachment :)
nways ... I was happy to see today, that there are 14 downloads ... though only you commented. Thanx once again :P :P :P :P :P
Regards,
:P

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Good Morning................ :lol:
Venu......Your file attachment to Manju's posting is Superb.....infact Fantabulous :P that too if this is your first attachment Great Job done.........we look forward to receive more mind boggling attachments from your side........ :P :lol:
Regards,
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
V. VENU

Thank You Dear Sindhu And Dear Sari ....
You PPL are my inspiration yaar .... :P tabhi mein soncho ki aap logon ka comment kyon nai tha ... :P your comments make a world of difference to me :P ab mujhe koi shikaayat nahi .... :P :P
I shall definately try to post some more good attachments in the comming days ... thats my word ! :P :P
Thank you so much !!! :P :P :P :P

From India, Hyderabad
shrutiarjun

Hey Venu Bahut Shukriya......badi meharbaani....jo apne HUM logon ki Tareef ki Taani..... :P :lol: Regards, Sindhu
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.