No Tags Found!

Sari

Hi AMit.....timely post....apt for the day.....
As expected dhamaka post on valentines day. :D ........
Sindhu kya baath hein...maan gaye..."dosth hoth aisee ho" doond doond ke amit keliye sweetie...pakad layee :D 8) ...
Amit all the best to you with your new sweety... :wink: 8) ...enjoy daylight,candle light, tube light dinner yaar.... :wink:

From India, Hyderabad
V. VENU

AMIT WROTE:
Amit application aagaya PHOTO ke saat .. ha ha ha :wink:
par ... there's something here..... the photo shows SWEETY along with her existing 'Boy Friend' ... Thats not fair naa..? :wink: :wink:
so SINDHU ask the Candidate to first resign the company ( existing boyfriend) ... and get a releaving letter and settle all her acconnts and then apply to this new post ! :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOTE : a NOC ( No Objection Certificate ) is mandatory !!!! :wink: :lol:
Applications without a NOC will be rejected without prior notice
:wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

From India, Hyderabad
L.Kumar

Dear Sindhu Sinnce you have recommended, Sweety’s CV has been considered Happy?????? L.Kumar
From India, Madras
USHA RANI DAS
What will happen incase of leap year. R freshers only allowed or experienced r also allowed Inform asap Regards Usha
From India, Mumbai
Amitmhrm

Thank you Pinki... But the Job profile doesn’t match with HR professionals and i don’t want to spoil any HR professional career.. :P :P :P
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Hey Sindhu.. i am not backing with my words dear.. still she has the option, next year she may apply after going under the advice which i have given.. so no need to be worry..

Moreover, she is still with one of the BF.. so better let her call-off her relation and it will also take time..

NOW coming to the point as explained in the requirement, the candle light or tube light dinner was for the persons who refers, whether the candidate selected or not.. so lets cheers dear.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

And then share your dinner experience with others as well so that could get more references, even Usha is also interested to refer..

Seems you all are more interested in giving reference rather than application for the same.. Not a bad idea Sindhu Ji.. :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :oops: :oops: :oops:

From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

Thank you Sari, tahnks for the appreciation as well as your well wishes.. :D
Hmm very true,, Sindhu has done her job.. it doesn't matter whatever her intention was.. but now its your turn to refer and avail the benefit of candle light or tube light dinner.. :wink: :wink: :wink:

From India, Ahmadabad
NAVEEN BHARDWAJ
My Dear Today i am in too much tension for your this joke because I send it to My Boss and some one senior staff. Then Pls give me any solutaion. :?: :evil: Thanks Naveen

Amitmhrm

Hi Naveen, Don’t worry.. and be cool.. if asked just tell me that was for joke only and to have a smile on your face.. Am sure will not be in trouble..
From India, Ahmadabad
sarajones

Tooooo..... bad Amit...only one application !!!! Better luck next time... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Regards, Sara
From India, Jalandhar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.