Anonymous
I left my previous organization on 7th January 2022, stating it as my last working day. I joined another organization on 10th January 2022. Later, I discovered that my previous organization had recorded my exit date as 11th January despite my request to correct it to 7th Jan, which they denied. When I approached the HR department of my current organization, they advised me to leave the experience of the previous organization and not to provide a relieving letter. They suggested that I can join here as a fresher and not to take a letter from them either for 11th Jan (though they denied providing a relieving letter for 7th Jan as well; they have marked the exit date in my PF account as 11th Jan It was 6 months expereince). Now, as I apply to other companies, I am concerned that discrepancies in my employment history, such as the two-day overlap in my PF records, may lead to rejection during background verification. How should I handle this situation? Should I disclose my complete employment history, including the discrepancy, or should I omit the experience with my first organization when applying to new companies, which anyways they can check from my PF service history?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.