No Tags Found!

khushboo-bansal

Hi everyone, I have a query regarding PF withdrawal from a settled account.
The scenario is I worked with companies X and Y. X is my first company and after that I joined Y.
But I have withdrawn PF from Y. (Did not transfer pf from X to Y)

Is it possible to transfer PF from X to Y now and withdraw from company Y again which is a settled account now?

Or what are the alternatives to withdraw PF from my first company X.
Appreciate your response.

Thanks.

From United States, Jersey City
Madhu.T.K

You can directly withdraw the amount available in the X account or transfer the same to another company, say, Z, where you may join in future and then continue or withdraw it later. Your UAN will be active and therefore, you can log in to your portal and do the transactions at any time.
From India, Kannur
khushboo-bansal

Thanks for your response.

But how to withdraw amount from
Company X?

I have shifted to US so won’t join any company in India in the near future. So Company Z is not an option.

Please suggest alternatives?
Cant I withdraw from company Y again?

khushboo-bansal

In short, I have only two options available, either I have to withdraw from Company X or Y. No third option. And I am not sure about the ways from both sides. Please suggest.
Madhu.T.K

Since you have withdrawn the amount from Y, you can withdraw the amount from X using the same process. Before that please ensure that you have not transferred the amount from X to Y and if not, you can visit your member portal and use the online service field and apply for withdrawal.
From India, Kannur
khushboo-bansal

Hi Madhu,
I have not transferred the amount from X to Y so that's a good thing but I can't withdraw the amount from X using the same process (i.e. visit member portal and use the online service field and apply for withdrawal).
In online service field on member portal, I can only see service details of my last company i.e. company Y.

Can you guide me where do you see company X in online service field on member portal order to make online withdrawal?

Appreciate your response.

khushboo-bansal

or do you have any idea if we can apply for manual withdrawal application from PF office?
Madhu.T.K

If the UAN is same, and the exit date of X was marked, then the service details should appear in the member portal. Please verify whether the company Y has generated a different UAN for you.
From India, Kannur
khushboo-bansal

I can see the service details of both companies X and Y in View tab > Service History > Service details in the member portal where exit date for both companies is also updated.
But I can't see company X after clicking on Online Services tab > Claim (Form 31,19 etc).

Madhu.T.K

Sorry, I am unable to get why this happened. So, I tried using my member portal. I am a PF pensioner but when I entered online services, the system says I have not updated my bank account! Without updating my bank account, I am afraid, how do I get pension!!!!!

Therefore, it is better to approach any technical team of the EPFO personally. You may also check your passbook (PF) and see what is the balance in each account.

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.