Shashidhar_s

Hi, Do not join both the companies, instead join a new company. Incase if you join "X" or "Y" company after few months you will have same confusion. — Shash
From India, Delhi
Uday Kodati

Hi Gautam,
Out of my experience would like to suggest you that even when you become Manager to get the things done...you have to put pressure..its unevitable....the only probem you had earlier was your Manager...now in the new job with your management....again you want to join your old firm but with more expectations....
Try to finalise on one thing ...salary may be it be more or less..
and again the Manager would be the same.....Remember one thing every Manager is bad...after all he is also an employee and answerable to his boss...
Just join the old firm and maintain good raport with your Manager so that you can atleast be happy on some aspects of your life. Be firm on decision making and always be optimistic and have patience.

From India, Srikakulam
parthasarathy
Hi, 1) Your X boss did he asked you the reason?He understand your weekness now.2) Dont Go for the previous X Org?You will never get much Response & Support from the people.3) Try to search for a new Job4) Did you performed well in your Y company?If you think you can perform well at any company, do your level best and hold your posistion till getting good offer.5) Stability is must, if you get good offer also stay in the new company for 2 years.All the best to get new offer soon.
From India, Madras
GOWTAMTULUGU

Dear All,
I missed out one point in my first posting. The Manager to whom I reported in Company X was fired after I left the company and in Company there is no manager and My Director is taking care of the branch operations as they are not able to find the right guy.
Now, My Director has given me the responsibilities to handle the branch operations, clients and I will be reporting to my Director directly. So, now its hassle free in Company X.
-Gowtam

From India, Hyderabad
GOWTAMTULUGU

Hi Arnold,
Yes I am going to join them as a Permanent Employee Only. They have a very high confidence on me as I was a good performer with good attitude. Ofcourse these are the facts shared by my Director.
-Gowtam

From India, Hyderabad
suki.suman@gmail.com

Dear Gowtam, According to my knowledge you can rejoin to the company X, there u can get good exposure and u can build up ur career growth.....dont look for the salary...
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.