No Tags Found!

SHRIYA KARVE

Hello Sandhya,
You dont know how much favour u have done to me thru this ppt.
Loads of thanks...
Labour laws has been a tough subject for me this semester....
hope things will be easy hence forth......
thanks a lot.....

From India, Mumbai
aninditakharoo

Hey Sandhya,
This is a good work done.
I have studied law myself .... but never had such a compilation. I always imagined some compilation like this would fall into my lap someday :)
Keep up the good work.
Regards
Anindita

From India, Pune
sandhya arora

Dear Mr, Abhishek Arun How can you say it is copy pasting ? this my own creation I gave my time to prepare it. and now please tell me why are you jelleousing. :shock:
From India, Delhi
Rita Sen
Sandhya
Can you help me dig out labor laws applicable for IT/MNC Offshore Development Centres.
Need an employee to know his/her rights against Termination of service/ being asked to go. And the compensation that he/she can seek incase of grounds provided are insufficient or a fake case can be made to ensure departure (arm wrestle)
Thanks
Rita

nipa_1705
this is a really good piece of work by whosoever it has been done... everything in just a nutshell... amazing keep the good work going.

Jimish
Hi friends,, i am looking for labor laww applicable to service sector companies in London, new york and texas. can sum1 help pls.
From India, Mumbai
tushar.swar

Hi Sandhya,
I saw your Labour Laws Material, It really good one, but there are some acts omitted, for example.. Shops & Establishment Act, Contract Labour Act., Provident Fund Act, State insurance act. etc.
This are the basic act. which are applicable to most every every orgnisation
So, your material is not providing the details about the above mentioned acts.
I am just giving you the suggestion on it to involve above acts & more also.
Regards,

From India, Mumbai
vsyamprasad

Dear Sandhya,
I am working with ESI Corporation. Ur efforts are commendable and am finding no words to praise you.
But in the applicability of the Act, U should replace the amount of Rs.7,500=00 with Rs.10,000=00 w.e.f.1.10.06 and Rs.25,000=00 in respect of disabled employees....
In case of furher queries write to ..
ALL THE BEST...

From India, Hyderabad
nisargamgmt
Dear Sir / Madam,
we have started Labour law consultants we are getting clients now, we have to take offer letter from our clients, but this offer letter format we have to give it our clients, but we dont have like that offer letter format kindly help me out and kindly send me offer letter.

From India, Bangalore
SNEHA UPASANI

hey itz of gr8 help to any1 wrkin under industries and evn to dose who don’t have any idea regarding laws.gud data!
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.