No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Dear HR folks, I am working as HR executive in one of the reputed organisations. As I am the only person is looking after the HR department, I want to learn all labour laws very clearly where I can give firm answers to the employees without any hesitation. Please help me on this, it would be really great if you could share your inputs on this.
Kindly share if there is any online platform for learning all labour laws in an understandable way.

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

I think you are not familiar with this forum. This is the online site for updation of labour law and IR and HR related issues. Why should we guide you to refer any other site?
From India, Kannur
monibsc713@gmail.com
@madhu: Yeah I am new to this forum. Can you please tell me where can I get concrete information about updated labour laws in citehr(pls think from layman’s perspective)
From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Don't expect to become an expert in HR/IR and Labour law using capsules. There are different forums in citehr, each of which will give you knowledge in the respective area. Law is a wise subject. As such without a passion you cannot make it within your arms. What is required is a commitment. The rest will be automatic.
A few months back I had started a Tutorial on Labour Laws, posting Pts on each Act and inviting comments for discussions. But nobody responded. What is required is a capsule which can heal your immediate problem. For that members use to call me and take update. Then I thought why should I take pain in creating pPts and sharing it. Since I have a passion towards IR I visit this site every day and try to solve the problems of budding HRs. If you want to share any situation,you can post it here and we are ready to help you.

From India, Kannur
monibsc713@gmail.com
Thank you so much for the help, I will share accordingly
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Mounika,
Please refer the following link. This might be useful for you to gain some basic exposure regarding forms and formats under different Acts. Please refer for knowledge purpose. Most of them require updation.
https://www.citehr.com/263776-acts-xls-download.html

From India, Madras
chauhan1212
I am working as HR sr. executive in one of the reputed organisations. As I am the only person is looking after the HR department, I want to learn all labour laws very clearly where I can give firm answers to the employees without any hesitation. Please help me on this, it would be really great if you could share your inputs on this.
Kindly share if there is any online platform for learning all labour laws in an understandable way
With regards
MANOJ KUMAR

From India, Noida
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Chauhan,
Repeated question word by word. Acquiring knowledge of all labour law is different from practical implementation. When you get exposed to practical labour issues you will learn it effectively.
Thanks

From India, Madras
vtrivedi10@gmail.com
Hello Please share about case study of misconduct in mfg industry
From India, Hyderabad
rkn61

Dear Mounika & Chouhan,
IR is one of the major facet in HR management. IR management is such that
the same can not be predicted unlike other areas of management. Rather, it is
correct to say that IR management is a situational management.
You need to use appropriate tools to tackle problems/situations. One tool used
to solve one IR problem need not be correct one to deal with the second problem.
As far as Labour Laws are concerned, it is an ocean. Eminent People who are practising it, still feel that they are only boys/girls standing at the bank of this "ocean".
Once you practice as an HR executive and climb up the ladder of your career, (in
different companies), you shall automatically come to know the various aspects of
Labour Management and Laws.
With best wishes,

From India, Aizawl
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.