No Tags Found!

agni_ghosh
hi All,
Can anyone tell if MBA or post-G is needed for a SAP HR training.Very recently I contacted siemens, though they claims to enroll graduates as well, but I'm not much convinced about the placement after the completion of the course.
Too enquired in SAPGURU, it seems they dont even respond of candidates after training.
Please your experiences in this regard.

Any Advice will be Highly Appreciated.
Thanks In Advance!!!

From India, Hyderabad
Atulkumar765
hi can you tell me the top insitution of Sap HR traning in delhi..who provide placement also...
From India, Chandigarh
lizancy

Hi
Regarding the mySAP ERP Certification I would personally advice that always prefer Siemens because they provide you with all the training and finally they give you the required materials for the examination training as well (which no other institute does as per my personal exerience)
Always study the market conditions before jump starting any studies in SAP - HCM
Best regards
Ancy

From Australia, Adelaide
Amardeep002
hello, i m planning to do SAP course, but i can’t find any gud institute in delhi, anybody can help me to sort out my problem.... which module is better.. thanks Amardeep
From United Kingdom
lizancy

Hi

Regarding the mySAP ERP HCM always prefer Siemens because they provide a very good training in the SAP HCM (its not SAP HR) and the latest one is mySAP ERP HCM 6.0 but never go for any other institute that provides the training, because of the training that Siemens provides is far more benefecial also they give all the materials for the exam as well as the text books.

And in Delhi am sure that you would be able to find Siemens just google and you would be able to find it

There are two types of training one is E-learning which is online training without tutor for 6 months but what they do is they give you the version 5.0 and then in the middle of it they might upgrade you to 6.0 or the 6.0 version and then in the exam you might fail . And moreover many of my friends who have undertaken the E-learning due to fee structure which is Rs. 1,25000/- plus fees and tax altogether 1,65,000/- HAS FLOPPED (Infact all of them has failed all my friends who attended e-learning)

But the Classroom training would be 2,75,000/- + fee and tax 3,00,000/-. for 1 month (I forgot the days ) and there are more chances that you might get through the exam if you want to become a certified SAP ERP Consultant.

There are only 3 attempts for the certification exam but each time you have to pay the exam fees.There are many who have attempted the three times but also very few lucky ones who got thru it the first time itself.

And the most important thing is you have to know and study the market before you jump into taking this certification ofcourse this involves a lot of hardwork in the matter of studies and after all this studies its pure luck whether you get into the same field or no.

All this information is my personal view.

Regards

LIz

From Australia, Adelaide
aarti21

hi can anybody guide me with the institutes in delhi with the courses for SAP(HR). and kindly send in the URL of the institute too.
From India, New Delhi
Datta
Hi,
I am commerce graduate (& pursuing MBA) working as payroll officer in reputed consturction co. i am working on sap r/3 in payroll dept last two years. & interested to have career in SAP.
Can you revert with the duration of the course, location & fees for the same.

From India, Mumbai
manga.botta
Dear All
Good Morning
Greetings from Siemens
We appreciate your interest in SAP, Siemens is the authorized Education Partner to SAP, where SAP Academy programs leading to Certification and Standard Courses are offered under the aegis of SAP AG at Hyderabad.
Kindly forward your profile to or contact me on 09963633792 for further queries.
Best Regards,
Manga
SIEMENS INFORMATION SYSTEMS LTD
HYDERABAD
Contact - 040 23482810
Mobile - 9963633792
mail id:manga.b.ext @siemens.com

From India, Hyderabad
tuanbui56
I have attached a file which gives an overview of SAP-HR, SAP is a software designed not only for HR but also for all departments. SAP is an ERP based software. with best regards,
From Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf HR.pdf (401.2 KB, 74 views)

Nidhika Verma
I am trying to start my career in SAP HR module. Could you suggest me. I have just the learned the SAP basic and little knowledge of all modules. I am interested iN HR module. Could you help me with interview perspective?
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.