No Tags Found!

Tojie
Hi,
I'm taking the responsibility of HR in my start-up company. I've an employee whom we asked to take compulsory leave from 21st June to 30th June, since his work performance is very poor after the extended period of probationary period. The management decided to relieve that employee by 30th June.
At this circumstance, I have informed the employee about his compulsory leave and but need to inform that final decision will be made on 30th June, also at the mean time he may find other job as well. So may I know what kind of letter should I mail him?
I've searched for many on Google and found letter of termination, letter of dismissal, etc. I don't want to deliver this message as harsh, wanted to handle it in soft way. Kindly anyone help me out to make right letter for that employee.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.