ashveryad
hi...
i am doing my dissertation on online performance management system....trying to understand this concept better....if your organization uses it...then please let me know....what is it called??...do you find it beneficial??...did you have to undergo some sort of training in order to use it??...how does the system work??...on what all criteria;'s are you judged??...
thanks
ashverya

sajita nair
Hey
i am a first year PG-Hr student currently doing my summers with a a manufactuirng organisation. the PMS system here is online. there is no separate name given to the system...it is very user frindly and yes the employees were given training on it...
i can give you the details once i am done with my report... will take a week or two...u can give me your email id to which i cud mail the details
Regards
Sajita Nair

From India, Mumbai
deepakmoga
hi...i m also doing project on PMS in a manufacturing company.....and the Performance management system is online.....can i get ur suggestions
From India, Mumbai
archnahr

Hi All,

We are using an electronic performance management system, these are the details,

# The system that we follow is known as LEADR, I cant give you the full Name though.

# the system has 5 aspect on which the employees are rated.

# First aspect is an employee has to fill in his/her objectives, initiatives and roles they will play in the organisation in the coming year, at the start of every year( within first quarter).

# Second step is to fill in your development goals, such as employees expectation from the company in terms of career path.( First quarter)

# third step is then of the supervisor at the end of second quarter to provide assessment on the basis of the employees comment in the first step.

# Fourth step is to organise a conference where everything is dicussed openly in front of direct supervisor and one over onei.e. supervisor's boss.

# Fifth step is to give ratings, which is given by direct supervisor and his/her boss.

Then, on the basis of this rating promotions, training, gap analysis, increment are being given to the employees.

We are using SAP formaintining this, although readymade appraisal systems are also available in the market, but it is always beneficial to design your own.

If you need to ask anything please feel free to contact.

:)

Happy reading

Archna

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.