Anonymous
Hi Everyone,

Can someone please help me what can be done. If I am facing below issue :

I have worked in my previous company and kept termination letter got on 24th nov 2021 and I joined in other company on 24th nov 2021 only. Now my PF got overlapped with One day. So what can I do ?

From India, Hyderabad
Nispaksh
Can someone please knowledge for the above one ?
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

How come the relieving date of ex-employer and joining date with current employer can be same ?

You should have waited for the ex-employer to complete the disciplinary process before joining the new employer. Have you updated about this with your current employer before joining?

From India, Madras
Nispaksh
Actually I need to get my termination letter on 21st nov from my previous company. on 21st is sunday and it delayed due to some other reasons. I taught it would be better if I joined as soon as possible so it my joining date wont be any delay. During that time I am not aware like for one day PF will generate and it will impact my employment. Now my current company asking all of these after 2 years. since I am fresher initially I am not aware of the PF and dual employment all those stuff.
From India, Hyderabad
Nispaksh
I joined my current company as fresher only so i taught no need to mention above my previous company. In my past company I joined as trainer so they didnt consider and taken me as fresher. so neglected.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.