preetipandey06
Dear friends,

I think that now the situation have arise most of the companies, where HR people are treated like a servant, the higher authority always want to rule their power in their company so they don’t allow HR to contribute in it. I don’t understand why they recruit HR? I have few friends who are in HR and they are facing the same problem like abhram and that the reasons the HR do not stick to the job for more than a year and they get also get demotivate with these situation. Seriously day by day the situation is getting worst. And after few years no body will get in to HR field.

Please wake up and fight for your rights and explain the company where the HR stand and what the importance of HR.

prach2010

Hi Abhraham,

I agree with Trinity-Morpheus. I am working in a younger organization too, wherein I had to put in lot of efforts to emphasize HR processes. I also faced rejection initially, but did not give up. Luckily, now they support HR initiatives to some extent.

Persistence is the key. Keep trying & you will succeed :-P. Upgrade your skills, read good HR/Management book. I think this is the best phase to enhance our learnings.

Regards,
Prachi

From India, Mumbai
radhey.mandal
Dear Anup,

Try to give more and more interview and collect offer letter fm any reputed company put up your paper because continuously such activities will reduce your confidence which is one of strong part into HRM.

Regards

Radhey

From India, Delhi
Fern
Hi Abraham,
Basically from my company's prepective, HR and Admin are non billable resources. They are always treated as back screen employees, who are not consulted for any policy changes and decisions. They are treated like messengers who pass on information to other employees.
I hope this is a common problem across most of the small and mid level companies. Boss has all authority and convincing the boss becomes an everyday issue

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.