No Tags Found!

JN RAJAN
At the outset your approach is nothing but cheating and you may be booked under the relevant IPC Sections for the same and it may lead to imprisonment/fine or both.
The new employer will definitely will come to know about your earlier pay since you need to submit the Form 16 /IT Returns to your new employer.
Better be safe now than regret later. Life is not all about money alone.

From India, Hyderabad
mcgupta44
You have committed a crime by faking a document. If you join the company, you will entail the risk of criminal prosecution as well as getting fired from the job. If you do not join the company, you will still be guilty of forging a document and cheating, but then they will simply not bother any more about it.
M C Gupta
MD, LL.M.
Advocate

From United States, Sunnyvale
dawarts
Rajan,
Why do you give fake pay slip, you should have guts to tell what you are and what you want, secondly if you are cought, you loose creditablity and job too, also you will low yourself in your eyes, donot go on short cuts

From India, Pune
pvkrishnarao
your form 16 can expose your false information, you will have to give your last year’s form 16 to your new employer.
From India, Mumbai
sanjeev.saxeina
Dear brother all that glitters is not gold, truth is the basis of relationship. The beauty of truth lies in fact that you need not to remember it.
As far as negotiation regarding remuneration is concerned it is fairly based on utility of person for organization & not on his last drawn cheque.
regards
s. k. saxeina

From India, Bangalore
Vasant Nair

Please for GOD’s SAKE do NOT make such preposterous suggestions. Salary Details are an important part of the Antecedent Verification Process which is very commonly done these days. Vasant Nair
From India, Mumbai
Vasant Nair

Dear Jane,
Your approach is really wonderful. I am also very impressed with your comments and observations.
I would like to be friends with you.
Do contact me on my mail : , my Mobile No is 09717726667. I stay in Gurgaon.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Best Wishes,
vasant Nair

From India, Mumbai
sharma.anju0
Hello Mr. Ranjan If u get success in life u have to take a risk. bcz high power risk pay more success. Regards Anju
From India, Alwar
sapatsundar
Rajan,
This tantamounts to cheating, you will defnitely be found out sooner or later. In most IT companies the integrity policy is fairly strong. In the event of this coming to light I am sure you will be fired.
However till then have fun.
regards.
sapatsundar

sudhanshu_shekhar_roy
Hi Grajan,
the best way to success is siscerety with yourself leaving all aspects apart of getting caught/blacklisted or not.You should always ask your ownself rather than posting querries.If you think you are right its OK.If you ask others for an honest suggestion then its a big NO,NO.

From India, Calcutta
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.