kumarviju

Yes, the informaion provoided by Mr. Lokender is correct according to the factories act. Regards kumar
From India, Bangalore
swatihpandit@gmail.com

Dear Lokender,
I need clarifications on below..
Is this act for Factory or any private limited company?
How many paid leave is mandatory for PVT. LTD. company to give it to its employee?
Regards,
Swati

From India, Mumbai
sumanhr12

plz guide me aswell hw many minimum leaves as per lwa co need to allowed as per leave policy.. as per my info every 20 days presence 1 pl is allowed... but my co only provdes 12 but does not provide encashment also no sick leave/ casual leave/ and also 3 paid holidays..
plz provide guidelines for framing new leave policy which i caan put f/w to mgt for employee betterment my mgt is not at al employee favour co its a marvari grp plz guide..

From India, Bhuj
hiparvez143
Dear Sir,
Can i know the Maharashtra State III Zone (Bhiwandi Zone) Latest Minimum Wages w.e.f. 1st Jan 2012.
Thanks & Regards,
Parvez Ahmed Badagi
Sr.Executive-HR/Admin
NKC Projects Pvt. Ltd.,
Cell: 09167556242

From India, Mumbai
arjunpandav9

is it possible to calculate earned leave on 365 days. *For your information worker was present whole year so by calculation pl comes around 18.25. (Sunday and public holidays as been considered as per factory act provison)
Arjun

From India, Mumbai
vishi131
Dear Sir/ Madam,

Can U pl. guide me what should I do....??

The brief of the case is given below:

I had resigned from the services of Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), set up on April 2, 1990 under an Act of Parliament, on 29-01-2010 to join another PSU company. At the time of resignation, I had 48 days of EL balanc left in my leave account.

SIDBI has the folowing policy regarding:

1. Every year 30 EL has been credited to the employee.

2. The employee can not encash more than 15 days of his EL in a particular year. (Thereby I can not apply for encash the same before the resignation).

3. EL balance will become Zero after the resignation of an employee; (he can not encash it even after exit nor it was adjusted towards the notice period),

Further I have to deposit 3 months salary to SIDBI for the notice period. In view of above it is clear that the provision no. 2 partially & no. 3is fully inconsistent with the Leave rule generally followed by the PSUs.

I view of above, Please advise:

1. What is the name & provisions of the Act which govern the levve rules in SIDBI?

2. Is SIDBI free to form its own Leave rules, despite it is inconsistence with the general provision of other Banks/ PSUs?

3. What is the way left for me to encash EL balance from the Bank?

Waiting for your suitable reply...

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.