Musadi lal
I'll a company on 1st oct 2012,my training period is 2 years,my training period ended on 1st oct 2014,after that my company put me on probation for 6 months.my probation ended on 1st march 2015.but till now my company didn't give me my confirmation letter,and they never give me any extension letter.they give the confirmation letters to all my fellow workers.what should i do.should i take any legal action.if yes then how.kindly please help me.don't know what to do.
From India, Siuri
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Musadi Lal,
Before taking any legal action, why don't you walk across to your Boss and the company HR and have a word with them, that its more than 7 months and you are waiting for the confirmation letter.
It may have happened that there was a lapse and they missed out on your name, and as you also never mentioned them, they are under the presumption that all is well.
Have a Dialogue first, then deceide if you want to take a legal action or no.
Regards,
Ashutosh Thakre

From India, Mumbai
gopinath varahamurthi

Dear Friend,
Since you have completed six months probation period, they have not asked you to leave the company on completion of the period. So, You are certainly in the good books, might be your immediate senior or the place you are working might have received the confirmation order and forgotten to hand over to you, you department might have misplaced the order, so there is every possibility of taking the issue on either way, first stop panicking, get yourself clear and enquire the issue...best of luck ...and Shri Ashutosh Thakre clearly given you the right way of approach ....

From India, Arcot
saswatabanerjee

On what aground a will you take legal action ?
What rights do you have ?
It's the company's choice whether to confirm you. Until the confirmation is given in writing you are on probation, unless your standing orders says otherwise.
Instead just go and ask your manager why you didn't get a confirmation letter when all others got it and whether there is an issue

From India, Mumbai
Musadi lal
I already talk to them .But there is some politics going around for me.that’s why iam asking.They didn’t give me my letter because I am asking for a salary increment.
From India, Siuri
saswatabanerjee

And you really think that taking legal action against the company will give you a confirmation or increment ? If so you are pretty naive
From India, Mumbai
Ashutosh Thakre

Dear Musadi Lal, If they are playing politics, than even if you go to the courts will not help you... Regards, Ashutosh
From India, Mumbai
Musadi lal
Kindly don't reply if you not understanding the truth.I already filed a case in Labour court & they will help me.Iam not fighting for my letter or increment.I want to teach a lesson to people like you.Who don't won't the growth of Labours.
From India, Siuri
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.