No Tags Found!

pooja.kssingh

Hi All, Looking for Appraisal Salary Increment Percentage - for 2023 : plz suggest inputs as follows : Industry Name : Company Name : Average Increment % : Thank you in advance
From United States
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Salary increments are Company specific based on the performance of the company / performance of the employees for the period under review.

Such information being confidential you cannot expect others to share the % details here. Even if you are asking for benchmarking purpose ultimately your employer will plan for increments based on your company revenue performance and not on other company performance.

From India, Madras
raghunath_bv

Hi Pooja,

Regarding salary increment percentage for 2023. In order to provide accurate inputs, please provide the following details: industry name, company name, and the average increment percentage. This information will help in determining the appropriate salary increment percentage for your organization.

I do not have access to industry-specific data, but I can provide general information and trends. It is important to note that salary increment percentages are influenced by various factors such as company performance, market conditions, and employee performance. Therefore, it is recommended to conduct a thorough analysis of these factors before determining the appropriate salary increment percentage.

I hope this information is helpful. Also, you can see my postings about Performance Appraisals with various formats, it will be definitely to you and you can down load the same for your reference.

Thanks,

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.