No Tags Found!

raj_thehunk_19
HI SUNITA
I AM A HR EXECUTIVE AS WELL AND I AM ALSO BEEN GIVEN THE TASK TO PREPARE A HR MANUAL FOR OUR COMPANY.
MY EMAIL ID IS .
CAN YOU PLEASE SEND ME SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION AS WELL.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

pulsar180

Hi Roop,
As per my knowledge pls find drafted HR policy in gerneral way, you can amend as per your requirement.
First of all you have to think about each and every policy that it should be for organisation goal and employees welfare.
In this context you can draft:
Recruitment and selection policy : that will cut down the HR stress if you have competent employees in ur organisation.
Deputation : How can u depute the right person into right job
Motivation: Its a complexist task for a HR Profesional that how to motivate the employees to del the best. In this regard you can draft a decent appraisal policy.
Retention: Above all you have to make the policies from which your talent employees should keep within the organisation for longer period.
In other policies you can make the polices for Leave, compensation and benefits, etc.
I hope this will give you some idea, pls let me know whether it is suitable for you or not.
Thanks and Regards
Vikas Kumar

From India, New Delhi
ruchikasinha
Hi,friends anyone can help me with a simple HR policy which will be fit for a "facility management company". as my company wants to change its old HR policy.
My e-mail ID -
Regards,
Ruchika

From India, New Delhi
hosmath
Please find the attachment Rgds, Hosmath
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc hr_manual_1__1__335.doc (301.5 KB, 283 views)

saritamore
hi I am a new member of ur site , even I want to know about HR policy? my siniours are not help me as I select for higher position than them as i'm doing MBA & those people having many year experience & I am a fresher. So pl.help me .

venus876
Hello, Please email me too the HR Policies as I am also learning more about HR policies. Hope to receive a positive response from your end. Thanks & Regards Keyur Shah
From India, Ahmadabad
thirukumaran

Hi ...
Can anyone share a sample of The HR Policies which they are currently using in their Organisation...I am asked to prepare HR Policies of an IT company ...Please help me friends..
Regards..
kumaran

From India, Madras
vamshi_hr
hi ....roop
Can anyone share a sample of The HR Policies which they are currently using in their Organisation...I am asked to prepare HR Policies of an IT company ...Please help me friends..
Hi friends can any body share the same with me too

From India, Hyderabad
tsivasankaran

Dear Friends
This post was started in 2006 and still goes on
Go to dowload and search for HR Policies You will get lots of materials
Some download links are
https://www.citehr.com/download.php?...d.php?id=18036
Siva

From India, Chennai
sohini basu roy

hello,
i have gone through the Url.its really useful.
https://www.citehr.com/download.php?...d.php?id=18036
but want to know more and in details......
i will be grateful if anyone help me....... :roll: :) i have a test end of this month and will have to be ready in such a manner that i can answer every small and big queries or questions....hope to get ssuggestions and help......
thanks in advance...... :) :)
regards,
sohini

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.