No Tags Found!

sohail rashid

HI Parohit,
Appreciate your suggestion.
Whenever i talk to TL or Project Manager who has send me a relieving letter(fake one) they just tell me that the email you recieved the letter from has been used by every employee of the deptt (type of public excess to the email id) and we don't know who send that.Now when i ask them ok i will resign they don't compromise on this issue.
As already in my two comments he asked me to handover the belongings to TL therefore he knows about all this.
SHould i take any legal step.
Thanks

From India, Dehra Dun
purohitvarun

Dear Sohail ,
Just recheck the spell its Varun Purohit not Parohit .
1. In this case you can submit your a relieving letter which you got on your mail to Hr of your current organization & explain that you have this and they are not ready to give me more documents .
2. You have to submit all belonging which your past company provided to you & if it is possible try to finish your work handover process over their .
2. Why should use your time behind taking any legal step ?

Thanks & Regards ,

From India, Mumbai
raghvendra.76

Sohail,
1. Resign on mail, send a Hard Copy as Regd. Post (Keep the receipt), call your reporting officer & record the conversation on mobile.
2. Start serving Notice, Send mail to the above, Hard Copy Posted and Call as above.
3. Serve for 1 month & repeat the above.
4. When15 Days to the D Day, repeat the step 1 again.
Ideally a F&F team is there in every corporate to process your relieving letter, experience certificate or PF refund and even before that there is HR manager who tries to stop attrition/counsel etc., nevertheless copy step1-4, best of luck.
regards

From India, Delhi
Venky1342

Hi
As everybody said here,,,,, now you will have to sort out the issues for which you need ask questions ( though you may be right in your way). Better to sort out quickly by visiting your previous office personally and meet the concerned person/s by telling that YOUR FUTURE IN THEIR HAND...... And request humbly to give letter accordingly...... And after request no persons ( if they are real professional/s) will harm any employee who worked in their company.
In the mean time.......... pl. go meet the current employer ( concerned persons) and tell him / them that you are getting the relieving letter as they required.....
B in touch with your current employer once in 4 or 5 days if at all the matter is delaying from your previous co.
OK .............All the best....
- regards - venkat - bangalore -

From India, Bangalore
skvgmadm

submission of resignation is one thing and acceptance is another thing.
I think u have done it in wrongful way.an employee must follow certain disciplines.
Read carefully the appointment letter its terms and condition.
always apply resignation as per the clause of appointment letter
always submit it in person to the HR deptt and get acknowledgment
if u send the mail it should never be on the personal ID .
if u dont receive any letter or communication from the company or deptt then employee must follow it with HR deptt and remind.
if resignation is not accepted then u may ask and explain the position but under no circumstances u should leave the job as per your whim.
meet personal deptt and project manager with all the papers and explain to settle your full and final account and request for relieving letter.
please remember the law is for both the person employee as well as employer.and law will protect the interest of both the person.

From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.