talhasag
Dear Brother Kashif,
Nice to see you here
As you matter is concerned, i would like to add that there are always something confedential in every department but it is only for new commers or employees who are not trust worthy. I think he is still considering you as somebosy who joined just to get some information and and after getting confidential information you will run away. If it is not then she lives only in fools paradize as if you are doing the same job it shows that you have no trust on your own employees which will irritae them and create dissatisfaction among them. I am 100% sure that in other departments of your company conditions will be different. It seems that there is some psychological problem with her. Thats why she is not showing her trust even on her partner(You)
Regards,
Hafiz Sagheer Ahmed

From Pakistan, Faisalabad
isaacfern

U c If she is a Philiphino, all u need to do is understand her. there is always a culture difference between both u people, so remember first what u gotta do is jus chillax & try to crack her in professional ethics.
From India, Mumbai
mitr

Kashaf,

That was really a great communication going on.

It seems it has become matter of discussion. I want to tell you something when i joined here as an Asst HR even i was being told that there are some things that are confidential. In that case even i was not interfering in all those matters. I was not allowed to see pay slips & salaries of my diector, but later on once i got confirmed means i got her TRUST now she never said anything abt the confidentaility, later on i am the only point of contact apart from her (like you) i know evrything right from my MD's Salary also. Salary is not the only thing we keep on meeting on working days for lunch/ Tea so that we can update each other on the happenings in & around the company, its not possible to remember all d things & report them back to your superior.

So dont worry hold on, she may be judgeing you for some time & later on she can move herself for higher responsibilities before you take care of rest of the things

Best of Luck

bharat.

From Spain
unusual_indu

Hi Kashaf

I am sorry I am a little late in posting my reply to this topic but I guess its always "better late than never"

I just want to add one line from my side "Put yourself in your boss's shoes and see how you feel". All I want to say I don't want to go into a debate as to whether the informations are as confidential as your boss thinks it is.

I just want to cite an example that is tomorrow if a person who is junior to you joins the team,will you handover all the important documents and informations to him on the very first day ?.Perhaps,not you will take some time to judge that person on professional as well as personal level.when you have complete faith in that person that he can handle things smartly only then you will delegate your responsibilities

Please don't think I am trying to justify what your boss is doing. I empathize with you and I understand that it can be really frustrating for someone to hear"its confidential" every time you want to take upo some responsibility with honest intentions in mind .I am just trying to point out what could be the possible reason of such kind of a behavior of your boss

The most important thing is "take lite" and don't get "bogged up"

Thanks and Regards

Indrani Chakraborty

From India, Pune
Faysal51

Hi Kashaf, First of all build the relation with her, Realize her that you both are team members and secondly perform jobs and give credit to her. Thirdly, try take her work without realizing her.
From Pakistan, Karachi
vikash.arora

Kashap,
Be smart dont be retard.
Those are very minor documents she is keeping confidential. Build good relation with her and everything should be ok.
Frankly speaking, that lady is a retard/fool. You have full right to see those documents as ur in same dept.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.