Rahul Chhabra

I ditto Shirish, its difficult to quantify salary range and enumerate the same just for the heck of it. I am sure an IIM fresher in HR wont get 8K-10K. Lolz
From India, Delhi
Jay Negi
Dear Gayatri,
Salary range for fresher can start from 8K to 12K depending on the the qualification and the institute from where person has completed PG. With one year experience, salary range will be between 15 - 18K.

From India, New Delhi
Debasmita Nath

Hi Gayatri
U have to be specific about the size of the Company,for which u r asking the question.For a medium to small level company a fresher usually gets something around 10k and with 1 year experience it rises to 15k.But for an MNC or a big organization,it varies between 25 to 35k.

From India, Calcutta
hannamayg
salary ranges from 8,500-19,000 and that depends on the company, number of employees and years of experience.
From Philippines, Davao
hannamayg
its also case to case basis..like you already receive a salary of 13k as a supervisor then your boss promoted you as an HR, it may increase your salary or may be at the same pay.
From Philippines, Davao
gayatri050

Dear All,
Thanks for all the suggestion, As many have mentioned that salary will depend on the qualification and type of industry. therefore here by mentioning the same.
Type of Industry -Software(Total around 350-400 employees)
Qualification- MBA(HR)
Kindly give your opinion depending on the data provided.
Regards,
Gayatri

From India, Thana
jagadeeshhml
Dear gayatri, Salary range for MSW/MBA HR fresher can start from 10K to 12K and 1 Year Exp. Start from 12K, to 16K. Regards, Jagadeesh HRS
From India, Bangalore
amudhavk

Hello Gayathiri.. Salary for fresher may be around 8k and for the person with 1 yr experience can be paid as 15% - 20% percentage from his/her CTC.. Thk u..
From India, Madras
sravi_shankar
Guys! Plz let me know under which clause of the minimum wages act or any other law you are mentioning the salary plz?
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.