No Tags Found!

yash varshney
Dear All,
thank u all for your nice suggestion.But if i give salary reason to my present employer ,i think it might be difficult for them to digest.
They might start cross questioning with me by saying that I should not join company if thought that the salary was low.
They will not be able to understand my situation and what frustration i am suffering.
I only joined here because I had no other option at that time.People of my experience are earning more than me.
Its always easy to teach lesson to others but very difficult to realize others situation.
I also want to grow and earn more in my life.
But most of the companies are selfish .They never think about employee.Only motto of companies are to gain more profit.
Not all the employee are so professional.
So its better to tell them lie.

From India, Delhi
raju1112
its depends on how you want to take it.
Since your have already left the company, just tell them you are going to native due to sudden personal emergency and would not be able continue job here.
Send them the formal resignation letter, stating leaving job due to personal reason.
Hope it solves your query.

From India
ashlesha.dere@yahoo.co.in

You know Yash, this statement of urs - thank u all for your nice suggestion.... is so sarcastic. watever you have written in ur thanksgiving reply is nothing uncommon.
- people leave company bcz salary is low
- people leave company bcz they had joined it earlier not bcz of the desire to be with that company... but, bcz of the need to join and get a job
- people leave company bcz others with same experience, sumtimes less knowledge get paid more than them
- people leave company bcz company does not think of employees but is always behind profits
but since you have made up your mind, all the best. hopefully this post will end here now.

From India, Mumbai
armathan

for leaving the job, everyone (mostly) giving fake reason of leaving the job, instead of giving fake reasons,
if we give actual reasons atleast most of the companies try to think/feels that some problems is going with them(mgmnt)
and try to resolve these issues. so atleast others will get benefit....
regds....armathan...

From India, Madras
Ddoaba

Enough has been said on the post.
It is always better to express oneself. Subsequent to your notice of resignation you may mention about contributions ( briefly) and may mention that you have not been appropriately rewarded in your remuneration. Thus you shall be giving true feedback to employer and HR.
Exit interview is another opportunity to express your self.
One should always strive to handle situations and thus lead to learn situational management.

From India, Chandigarh
RAFIQTAM
Dear Yash,
First of all, no one can force you stay in the company. It is always advisable that whenever you are quitting, you should try to maintain the healthy relations with the company, because you never know that you may have to come back to the same company. Also, the company will not be at a big loss, because -organizations are process-dependent and not people-dependent, so they do not depend solely on people.
Also, you said you have made committment; it's ok if you are not able to live up to it for some reasons of your own, but may be it can spoil your name in the job market of your domain.
So, try to quit from your job gracefully.

From India, Mumbai
k_vsingh@yahoo.com

Dear Yash,
You are now about to leave your organisation. the basic reason behind that is simply job dissatisfaction. But as you are one of the member of citehr team, you know that it is important for organisation to know cause behind the your reaction in form of exit interview. so dont be stressed tell the truth to your boss in one to one intraction, then its totally upto you to do your own business or higher studies or some thing else, I am merely writing only to suggest to not leave the organisation without an trur exit interview, because this will surely help the organisation to deal with other members of your organisation.

From India, New Delhi
poonamdk
Hello Yash,
I think you should not give lie reason to your current employer. Please understand your new organization can go for your verification to your current organization. now most of the companies are doing employee verification for checking past history of employees & if you found layer then you will be in trouble.
Your current employer can try to retain you, but finally decision will be in your court whether you want rejoin or not?
I think you should complete all leaving formalities honestly with your current employer, it is good for you in any of future organization.
Regards,
Dnyaneshwar

From India, Pune
yash varshney
HI poonam,
So far as i think in background check,employer check whether i worked in previous company or I am showing them fake experience.
They will not focus what are the reason of leaving.
I also think that I should tell the HR of new company that i gave fake reason to my previous employer.

From India, Delhi
Sanjeev.Himachali

Yash, your prospective employers will check with your previous employer if you have been relieved or not, i.e. if you have gone through exit process or not. Also, telling your new employer that you have given “fake reasons” to your previous employer is suicidal. Unfortunately, I am not seeing any sense of maturity in you. I think you are going to the new company as if you won’t change again.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.