Unnati Kant
hi,
Please anybody help in devising the various schemes for employee motivation and engagement prevalent in the BPO/call center industry.
kindly give me an insight also on how to create fun at workplace.
Regards,
Unnati

From India, Delhi
rvanand1
Maria,
I am also in need of the notes in best practices in IT industry for my company. I am taking care of the generalist role of our company, we are a US based company in IT.
Can you mail to my id
Thanks,
Anand

From India, Madras
nehabagga

Hi ! All ,
I have very recently joined an IT company In Hr and if anyone of you have some information regd. the HR practices in IT please do mail me also
my mail id
Thanx a ton
Neha :)

From India, Chandigarh
dgshah

Hello (Cite Contribution),
Recently we have initiated employee incentive program and has helped us tremendously in recruitments in our, IT/BPO co.
You also may be having info. about such other practices, can we share our info. & experience.
Pl. revert me, even by mailing at :
Thanks
Divyang
Hi Maria!
I would like to know the same. if you get any information, plz keep me posted .
All the best Buddy !
Regards
(Cite Contribution)[[/quote]

From India, Vadodara
aparnapk

hello maria,
i am also working on the project "best HR practices in Manufacturing industry "
but i think if u have got some material regarding ur project that will be helpful to me .
so plz send me ur search results.
aparna

From India, Pen
Bindas HR
Hi dear friends,.
Hope you are doing fine.
I am very much intersted to know the functions and responsibilty of HR manager in a IT-software company .as i am preparing to join in a IT company.Please let me know its urgent... my mail id
Thanks & Regards,
Bindas HR

From India, Madras
Bindas HR
Hi maria & ,
Can you also help me with the same topic? can u please mail me the material you have on best HR practices in IT industry?
It would be of great help to me since i'm preparing to join in a IT software company..
My e-mail:
Thanks & Regards,
Bindas HR

From India, Madras
kintu

Hello..... I have been working as an HR executive in a small I.T. firm so let me know which kind of activities & HR practices should be conducted in a company? your response will highly be considered....!
From India, Ahmadabad
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
Dear All,
I want to know the registration,procedure,fee detail,testings of CMM Level 1 or 2.Can anyone please mail me the material as soon as possible at
Thanks & Regards
Jyoti Singh

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.