No Tags Found!

motu65

project title : To study compliance of Labour Legislations And its Penalties
From India, Mumbai
malikjs

dear
you might be doing some course and you may be required to do some project.you should be clear and specific in your query than only people will reply.if you will ask give me all labour laws and penality in laws than i will suggest to purchase a book on industrial law by PL malik Or kd srivastav.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
motu65

Dear Sir,
I am doing a project on statutory compliance. However, my scope is restricted only to 8 laws like factories act, apprentice act, contract labour act, minimum wages act, payment of bonus, ESI act, Empl. PF act, Industrial dispute act. Since i am doing this in a company, i have included the basic importance of statuory compliance, gist of these acts, various forms, penalities of these acts and case laws. Since, I am planning to do MBA in HR, do you find the above project summary as good. I mean, will it be understood by a third person.
Also, since as per our project format, we need to include literature survey and i cannot just copy and paste the entire act from the book, what main titles should be included in the literature (5-10). However, i feel it should not appear just a copy & paste.:?:

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.