Glidor

@Snehal
go through this site, and lodge a request to change your mobile number
http://59.180.231.60:9091/UANHD/index.jsp
select > forgot password and mobile number is changed
make request to register your current mobile
you need to fill some details and otp will be sent to your current mobile
once they receive the request, they work on it and inform you over SMS, then you can reset your password and log in

alluri123

Dear just now checked uan status of my present pf id.it was showing ut was under process.after login to my old uan in that its showing only name, company name,date of joinimg and date of leaving its showing NA.So for me there wont be any problem right for linking my present id to old uan.now present employer cant see my old leaving date.for linking my present pf id to uan whether my present emplpyer requires old employer approval
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

@Alluri123
one employee has to get alloted only one UAN number , irrespective of number of employers, all accounts should be clubbed to present account, with this site
One Employee One PF

Glidor

fill form 11 and handover to present employer, he can enter the leaving date manually

alluri123

Dear,can you tell me what is the process of linking old uan to my present pf id.is my cutrrnt employer will approch for past employer approval for linking uan to present id.because as i said earlier i resigned on march 2014 i submitted 3 more months fake in current company i.e june 2014.so can u tell me ,my employer already taken old uan and form 11.in form 11 i mentioned my uan num and leaving date as june 2014.so if my current employer will need approval from past employer for linking uan pf my present id.so due to different leavung dates my past employer wont approve.so in uan status its showing its in process
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

I have replied in multiple times to submit your claim manually, it will get transferred, then date of leaving would not matter
employer team is also not concerned about the 2014 data, because you have exceeded 1 years of service in present employment, so its march or june does not matter now,
once claim is settled after submission of form 13 manually you can make it linked it with own at this site One Employee One PF
a wrong data feeding will block your previous account, if not transferred

alluri123

Dear to where my form 13 should be submitted.can u explain to which adress i need to send form 13
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

http://www.epfindia.com/site_docs/PD...DFs/Form13.pdf
fill the form as actual and get attested with your "previous employer" submit the same to previous employer EPFO office, they will credit the proceed to your present account , as per citizen charter they have to complete it within 30 days of submission.
once you get the account credited in your passbook, you can go to one employee one pf site and link current EPF with your UAN, your employer will have just to approve it .

alluri123

Dear after sending form 13 manual and also after getting approval from previous employer.they will swnd to regional comissioner from there it will go to my present pf trust.so in this process regionl co.misioner will ask any approval from present employer.in this case my leaving date will be know by present employer
From India, Mumbai
Glidor

EPF will confirm part C from present employer, and not part B

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.