No Tags Found!

megha bhambra

[QUOTE=megha bhambra;2059120]Well Said by Sandeep,
I totally agreed, if you have every policy in place and intact then why employees are leaving the company without information. It means employees are not engaged employees.If you are regularly doing exit interviews, then pls share what do you find and based upon the reports you need to design retention strategy.
Kindly look into the following aspect.
Employees relation
Employees support strategy i.e from reporting Head, subordinates.
Growth , training.
Regards
Megha
HR

From India, Mumbai
Sanjeevrep

The issue is leaving without information or without proper resignation or not serving notice period.
If an employee gets a job in other company, he may think about leaving without resignation or without serving full notice period in view of below mentioned any one or more points...
1. After giving resignation his salary will be hold and there may be delay in his full & final payment.
2. The management will force him or threat to not to leave the organization.
3. Doesn't has courage to face the boss by telling them to quit .
4. He has to join new organization immediately but he doesn't want to pay against notice period to existing organization.
5. There is no outstanding at full and final settlement like LTA, medical, bonus etc.
6. He had taken any sort of loan or advance which he doesn't want to pay back.
Regards
Sanjeev

From India, New Delhi
Shane.naysz
Sandeep
I would really appreciate your thoughts, because sometimes things happen very unfortunate and uncertain.
So in that case we must restart & re-engineer our policies.
Priti I must say one thing is you are on the right way, keep doing it, because all we need is to rest and look back.
There must be something we really have missed.

From India, Indore
priti.k

Dear Seniors,
How can we judge the employee that he is going to change the job ?
... Employee said they are on leave for two three days,,, then no communication no reply....
I joined this company in oct from then 4 employee left one by one ,,,
I recruited those all are here..

From India, Ghaziabad
aminat20

Try and create a form which will be pass across to the workers every 3month for them to suggest and also make complain on anything that is not done well in the company or how the company can be a better one. With this,u will be able to no what their problem is and how to tackle it
From Nigeria, Lagos
Ashoknegidi

You will come to know the resignation & absconding issues if your closely moving with employees.
From India, Hyderabad
ukmitra

Hi Priti,
Try having "post exit interview conducted" to check what triggering the resignation. It will give you insight on what happening and then you can strategize your planning on "rentention measures".
UKmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
ziongroups

Dear Ms. Priti,

I hope you are working in the Textile industry for M/s Meher Intenational based in Surat manufacturing Fire, yarn etc.

W.r.t. your query about the action to be taken against employees leaving your company without intimation even though you have all the policies in please..

My suggestion is that your company should engage a lawyer/labor law expert and review all your company policies first.

Simultaneously, make a list of all those employees who have left your company without following proper exit strategies in place for the last one / two years.

Send a letter by registered post with acknowledgement to their last known address intimating them about their unauthorized exit or leave taken and not reporting for duty is a misconduct and ask them to report for duty immediately upon receipt of letter failing which disciplinary and legal actin will be taken against them.

If they come and try to join the company then take the reason for the unauthorized absence in writing and if satisfied with the reply allow them to join the company.

If not satisfied then you can take both legal and disciplinary action against them.

OR

If no reply with received within 15 days of dispatch of the letter. file a police complaint against the employee for deserting the company without intimation and also initiate disciplinary action simultaneously.

It is always good the take the assistance of a good lawyer while taking such actions.

From India, Hyderabad
sagarsinkar

Dear Priti,

Intriguing discussion, firstly before I pen my views, congratulations for implementing / following so many HR initiatives in your firm. From all your communication i could infer that you work for a small unit as 4 candidates leaving/ absconding is critical for business function.

Keeping this in mind, I would like to check whether all the initiatives HR you / your company is incorporating are they necessary for a small set up. Please don't get me wrong, I am not saying you are wrong and there is no need for HR initiatives in small org. What I mean is, if it is really necessary to provide all facilities to your employees, sometimes employees might not have the capacity to take your initiative in right light.

You joined in Oct, that around 7-8 months assuming its you who have initiated all the HR concepts in the company, its to little time to implement too many things, the group should be mature to assimilate the changes/ initiative. This could create confusion amongst the employees.

Clear Communication is the only way to solve this concern, a clear channel of communication should be set up for employees to channel their views, it can also be used to educate the employee on various policies the rolled out.

I also suggest you check the attrition level before you joined, if it has been a norm than the cause may be something else as suggested by the other senior members.

Here am just trying to give an alternate view point, and don't mean to negate the good work you are doing.

Hope my cynical view helps u find a solution.

Best Regards

Sagar

From India, Mumbai
couvery

Well, it is a problem with many companies and to avoid that you need to add some contract or some legal agreement while employing a person so that in such cases you can register a complain. By the way, if a few employees leaving in this manner then it happens but if all the employees doing the same way then you need to rethink on your HR policy or do needful to make employee happy and make them comfortable to submit a resign letter if they want to leave.
From India, Lucknow
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.