No Tags Found!

Maruthi Ram
Hi, Can anybody help me what are all the different HR policies in an IT / Software development company? This is very urgent, please.
From India, Hyderabad
arun_hr
Hi there,
I have joined this group a few days back and have gone through most of the postings in this group. It is great to see so much of information being passed on through this group which helps all the people connected with this group. I was looking forward to create my network using this group. If there are any members who are working with HR Department in ITes Industry. Please send me the email addresses and contact numbers of the people concerned with this industry. Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Arun
UTL,
Bangalore

Ed Llarena, Jr.

Hi!
My company is in the business of helping company like yours to improve its corporate governance via operating policies and manuals.
I have IT and software companies as clients and have done policies and manuals for them. Right now, I am setting up a Performance Management System and an Employee Handbook for one IT client.
Contact me directly so I can send you the list where you can choose the policies and manuals that you may be interested in pursuing.
Best wishes.
Ed Llarena, Jr.
Managing Partner
Emilla Consulting

From Philippines, Parañaque
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.