No Tags Found!

amitcanu
Hi
I guess this entirely depends on the policy of the company. There can be probation period for everyone to anyone.
However, i think, the probationary period should be compulsory as it gives the organization time to judge the firment of the new joinee into the culture of the organtion.
Regards
Amit Verma

From India, Pune
seemahrnexgen

Thank you all for your views.
But still i have some dots in my mind
In my company we have 12 CL 12 PL and 6 SL for all confirmed employee And for probationary we have 12 CL and 6 SL. Now my question is for the Project manager who had complete 3 months with us took 5 days leave (SL). Now what i have to do in salary preparation?

From India, Delhi
hazaidi

Hi All,
Everyone is under probation (either documented or non-documented). Some like to call it "observation" i guess. I think whether they actually use the term "probation', everybody really does go through that.
Let Say company hired president/director, then CEO or board of directors will closely monitor the the president/director.
Regards,
HASSAN

From Pakistan, Islamabad
L.Kumar

Having probationary period for senior employees will vary from company to company. However, depend upon the organisation size and the capacity of the personnel, probationery period may be waived. Allowing of leave etc. is applicable as per discretion of management and appropriate action may be taken if the senior employee avails 5 days leave during his 2nd month of service.
With regards
L.Kumar

From India, Madras
rajeshwari.ramachandran

Hello ,
For a level of Project Manager 3 month probation is required for observation & relationship building vice versa.
he is eligible for a 5 days leave after his completion 2 months.
reg
Rajeshwari

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
bsn

In my country,
Probation period will be given to any staff including senior staff or new staff who have more years experiences.
We cannot believe in his / her last experience because many facts that new employee cheated by making a good story with old ex boss or in his / her CV.
Bambang

From Indonesia
shriti_todankar

As per my knowledge, there is no Probationary period for Senior Level Employees. But that also depends on companies policy.
In some organisations Sr. Manager and above level probation is not there.
They are confirmed from the day one.
Only juniour level that is manager and below will have probation period.
Hope this information helps you in some way.
Thanks
Shriti :)

From India, Mumbai
Rahul.Tiwari

It totally depends on company's policy.
As per my personal views and experience whatever the policies may be structured, But the probation period should be for all from top to bottom employees. Because it carries discipline for everybody.
Regards,
Rahul Tiwari

From India, Ambala
tarunaindia

Hi Naturally whether post is senior or junior but interaction in beginning is new so probation period is a must for seniors, yes depends upon the company policy . thnx tarun
From India, Lucknow
Srinivas Neeragantapalli

Friends,
Availing annual leave in advance is one of the option for the probationer. In our company, we keep provision for probationers to avail annual leave in advance in case of exigencies. However, it is all depends upon company policy.
Regards,
Srinivas

From Germany
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.