HR_venki

Dear Mr. Prasad,
According to EPF Act 1952 and my knowldge, there is no provision for withdrawing PF amount From PF office unless the previous company attestation.
If you want to transfer of your PF amount from old account to new account you can apply transfer form 13 at your new employee's organization.
Regards,
Venki

From India, Pune
shankar069

For PF with drawal you need to submit FORM 19 &10 c with an attestaion from gaztted officer to PF office.
From India, Hyderabad
Rajasekar1987

Sir, i want transfer my PF Contribution Amount from Old company account number to new company account number. now any forms are needed for the above process? Regards Rajasekar 9790169386
From India, Kochi
ssgprasad
Dear Baba Naresh,
Thanks for the valuable suggestions. After I leave the company Can I Submit through any other person(by attesting ang posting it to some other person) or I need to go personally.
Thanks & Regards
Prasad

From India
ssgprasad
Dear Baba Naresh,
Thanks for the valuable suggestions. After I leave the company Can I Submit the Form to PF office through any other person (by attesting ang posting it to some other person) or I need to go personally.
Thanks & Regards
Prasad

From India
giansingh02
Dear Sir,
I am Gian Singh, I want to get my previous PF Fund(2007-2008) of 11 months.
Even i was not confirmed as a computer operator in office till 11 months including 6 months probation period.
But employer say that if you have worked 240 days than in case you are automatically confirmed. Thats why they are taking to me 2 months notice period or liu of salary 2 months.
Give me Top Suggestion......
Best Regards..
Gian

From India, Patiala
navpritsingh

Hi,
My brother recently took an option of separation benefit from his firm. He was paid his PF after deduction of 30% tax on the total PF accumulation. Kindly advise the tax scenarios on PF as my knowledge says that there should be no tax on PF.
Thanks & regards,
Navpritsingh

From India, Pune
babanaresh

Dear Prasad, Form can be deposited by anyone else. Not necessary to be deposited by you only. Regards, Baba Naresh
From India, Delhi
babanaresh

Dear Gian,
What exactly, your questions are ?
1. PF; it has nothing to do with your probation or confirmation. It should have simply be deducting from your salary and have been deposited to concerned regional office. As far as withdrawl is concerned, PF can only be withdrawn after leaving an organization. While remianing in service, you can not withdraw.
2. Probation/Confirmation ; just read your appointment letter out, what are the clauses ? have you been given confirmation letter ?
Regards,
Baba Naresh

From India, Delhi
babanaresh

Dear Navprit, Just open the site; etaxindia.org and read tax liabilities on PF. I am not sure, proably no tax is deducted if pf is withdrawn thru regional/sub-regional PF office. Regards,
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.