balavanigun
I have worked in a company as system admin and it almost 4 years back and that was my first company. They have provided 1st 6 month's salary as direct cash and after they have created bank account and credited my salary in the bank account. Due to heavy loss they planned to reduce the employees and close the company.
So I moved out of that company and joined another company and worked there for 3 years. while joining new company hr from previous company sent mail confirmation for the Back ground verification as requested by the new company. But the thing is now they have literally closed the company they ramped all the servers, but they still have company website on and still have space in famous IT tech park, only Managing director running that company without employees.

Now I am planning to join a new company . During the BGV of my first company I am facing the below issues.
1. There is no employees working in that company right now(hr..etc) - Since the new company is asking confirmation from HR for Background verification - I told them company has been closed.

But they are doing BGV through the third party and they said like" Company still opened in so and so IT park" and company website still in online but we are not able to reach the contact numbers provided in the website"

So to make sure whether I have worked in that company for one year they requested me below details.
1) 1 year bank statement - Since they have provided 1st six months salary as a cash it is not possible for me to provide the 1 year bank statement - I have only 6 months statement.
2) They are asking email confirmation for my first company - Since there is no employees in the company it is not possible to provide the email communication/confirmation form HR

So, kindly advice me in this regards to solve this issue.

From Finland, Espoo
pooja1980

Since your company is closed down, the only option you have left with is to personaly visit the existing company in IT park and seek advise and help on the same.
Secondaly, on having a word with the company's director, you can ask them to specify in the email that the company's policies was on cash basis for the first 6 months and they transferred the same on the bank account basis.

From United Kingdom, Leeds
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.