No Tags Found!

sunny-jo
I have one query - I just want to know. am I eligible or not for the position in INFOSYS.
(SYSTEMS ENGINEER – ORACLE PL/SQL From 1 to 2 years of experience or entry-level).

I have an overall 5.6 years of experience and 2.6 years of IT experience.
1. From Aug 2014 to Aug 2016 2 years, Technical job I have all documents.
2. Career gap: - After that, for 2.5 years I was preparing for a Gov job.
3. From 2018 to 2021 for 3 years NON-Technical job I have all documents.
4. From Dec 2021 to June 2022 for 6 months, Technical job I have all the documents.

I have all the documents of the companies in which I worked (joining letter, Relieving letter, Pay slip, form 16, and bank statement).
Except for one company where I worked from 2014 to 2016, I used to get my salary in cash, so I do not have a bank statement and form 16, other than this I have all the documents.
so please give me a solution to it, if I clear the interview round. I will not be stuck in the INFOSYS BGV process.

From India, Indore
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Whether you will get selected or not is purely at the discretion of Infosys. If your skill set matches their requirement they will consider.

@ Point 1 you are claiming " From Aug 2014 to Aug 2016 2 years, Technical job I have all documents." In the last para you claim " Except for one company where I worked from 2014 to 2016, I used to get my salary in cash, so I do not have a bank statement and form 16, other than this I have all the documents." which is contradictory.

At the time of interview you can explain the Technical & HR Team about this and they might be able to help you.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.