No Tags Found!

Jyothi Bhosle
Hello, That is very useful information. I have a query what if employee is already exhausted his SL,CL. Is it possible you can adjuste his PL instead of deducting his salary. Regards Jyothi
From India, Mumbai
tsthulasinathan
I am a fresher in SAP HR and i have 15 years of HR experience. is there any vacancy? OR is it advisable to change from general hr to sap hr?
From India, Madras
gaggan_sahni

Pls note that as per Law Minimum
EL you need to give is 18 days (Law says for every 20 days worked in a month 1 day has to be given so if you divide 365 by 20 days it comes to 18 days)
CL you need to give minimum 6 days
SL you need to give minimum 6 days
Though CL & SL should be 12 days a year depending on 1 per month…but normally company distribute the same to 6 days SL and 6 days CL…it can be more but not less……

From United Kingdom
karthikeyan.k

Dear Mr.P Chatterjee
EL-is based on their previous year working day normally 20days/1EL
CL-is basically given by employer in the Factories Act1948 minimum-10 days/year
SL-is also given by employer as per Act that is also minimum-12 day/year
in this scenario we can formulate CL & SL but the EL can not change
if the employee take one day leave this will consider as a CL,if he take more than one day we want to consider as SL or EL there is no limit up to his available leaves
This is the basic things
Thanking you
:-x K.Karthikeyan.

From India, Madras
malhotra444
Dear PC,
Leave as per law is
CL 7 Sick Leave 7
Earned Leave 1 for 20 days
These leaves arae after Probation period
During probation you do not get these leaves.
How ever you can change these depending on type of industry/number of employees/and decisions of your MD.
CL and Sl are from 1 Jan to 31 Dec. These expire and are not carried forward.thus in order to increase attendance you can add these leaves not taken in the year and give Salary for these number of days in Jan next year.EL can be carried fwd for a total of 30 days. You can increase these number of Days to any. In Defence services it goes upto 300 days total.Only thing is thesse can be only be encashed at retirement/leaving the job.
Attndance is ssimple. # late arrival cut 1/2 day salary.Tha's It.
It may be better to circutae these rulkes before implementing.
regards

From India, Delhi
sureshb_2
Dear All,
We are opening PVT Ltd manufacturing company at Tamilnadu. Inicially We plan to appoint only 4 or 5 employees. Pls suggest me what are documents are need to maintain. Labour act.forms,namuna,leave details form,wages book. etc.,
Pls suggest me how can calculate the salary break up. Any standard calculation are available. If total salary is below Rs 10,000/- or 20,000/-. HRA ?, Basic? ,Conveyance? , misc? etc..
Pls suggest me.
With regards,.
Suresh Babu K

From India, Madras
tlight@rediffmail.com
I am working in an Electronic Industry.For CL/Sl/EL cases,We are providing
CL-7
SL-7
EL-21
casual leaves are lapse at last in the year.But SL may include in the coming year.Employees can encash EL.
In case if timing we have arranged a late coming board.After applying this thare ia great achievement in timings.
Regards
Lalita:-P

From India, New Delhi
chandan2ykpankaj

We are following very good method in the company, i.e.

CL - 6
SL -6
EL - 15

On pro-rata basis (Credit to employees account on per month basis) so no body can avail much more than leave balance in account....

and our office timings are 9:30am to 6:00pm

two late coming are permissible after that half day leave should be deducted

Regards

Pankaj

From India, New delhi
pchatterjee

Hello,
Thanks for all your feedback.
I have few more queries in this regard that how to manage CL, SL and Eearned Leave.Like if an employee takes 1 day leave will it be treated as CL/ SL? and if he takes more than 2 days leave can it be treated as EL?
Then if CL and SL gets exahsted and still employee takes leave for 1 day then will it be LOP or it can be adjusted with EL.
Please confirm me what is the basic line of distinction between CL, SL, EL.
Waiting for you early reply.
Thanks
P Chatterjee

From India, Calcutta
vkokamthankar

Dear P Chaterjee,
I was expecting similar queries from you and I had already mentioned about it in my earlier response.
You will have to go by what employee mentions in his\her leave application. You got to believe your employees to know the reason for the leave. Anyway immediate boss has to sanction the leave and if he is convinced that employee is not giving false reason (sick / casual etc.) it is fine.
Some companies insist that employee will have to submit doctors certificate in case medical leave is availed for more than two days.
Casual leave should not be allowed for more than 2-3 days at a streach.
As a pro employee organisation you may allow employees to use other type of leave in case particular type is not available. Take a call on it.
Make sure that you make out a well thought Leave Rules considering all possibilities. Get them approved from the management and then implement it.
Thanks & Regards

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.