arvindraikar

Well the Employee will have to be given the compensation as per the regulations. i.e the remaining 30 days of payment if you terminate him. Points to be considered
1)Was he a confirmed employee, incase he his does his appointment letter specifies that incase of termination or resignation he/she will have to give a months notice, if does say that then you will have to pay him.
2) Incase you are asking him to leave due to his negative attitude you need to have documented proof of the same. same goes for his performance.
3) Incase of performance, did you inform him from time to time and have documented his appraisal on his performance. if not then the employee might get the benefit of doubt if goes to the labour commissioner.
4) Suggested remedy, check what his deductions are as per the companies regulation and pay him off if you dont have any documentation.
Mail me if you need any more assistance on , I have had to deal with such things in past.

From India, Bangalore
mr.ramdevrathi
HI All,
Thanks to all my respected seniors for their Valuable suggestions. The same I have put before my Higher authorities and they too have finally agreed with this suggestions and it has been decided to let the employee serve his two months notice period as stated by him in his resignation mail.
Once again thanks to all of you. This is the way, where the persons like us get all the required suggestion / help from experts all over the country when we hardly need it.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.