No Tags Found!

Prasad0747
I don't have PF account from fake company. At that time I showed I worked without PF account. I don't have any PF before joining my current organisation. I was preparing for exams around 3 years before joining my current organisation.
From India, undefined
Jacksparrow121
Hey Hi Prasad if you really want to override all your previous experience from your CV then there is one risky way available... Which is "start prepare for your self for interviews then resign from current organization but dont join any other organisations immediately wait for 45days then start give interviews to other organisations after they ask you for documents then in place of Offer latter give them Relieving letter" thts it.. done.. in future you will not going to face any complications.. just follow this risky step now and enjoy fearless life after that...
Wish you best luck..

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.