pravz23
Hi, I quit my previous company a couple of months back. I was very successful there and left everything on good terms. The current work environment is totally not what I expected and my stress levels have gone up considerably because of the hectic work schedule. My boss here is very demanding and this he does without any guidance/mentoring. I am at a very early stages of my career and I am at crossroads as to whehter I should continue or quit. I share a lot of things with my ex boss and I did inform him about what is happening here. I enquired with him whether rejoining would be an option. He is fine with it and the talks are already on with the HR there. I am pretty sure that I will get through. Now I am seriously concerned about the repurcussions that I will face after I rejoin the company. I know all the seniors there and I have left behind the company with good amount of respect. My question is how will this hamper my image there? Will I cut a loser figure or should I even avoid do
From India, Hyderabad
Sumit Garg1982

Rejoining is not an issue. I don't think it will hamper your image.
as you mentioned your current Scenario is not upto a professional enviroment. here you can choose 1. go with the current enviroment and learn new thing to manage this kind of stituation or you can also join the pervious organization.
You will loose your confidence if you choose to rejoin your previous organization because every professional should have the learning to manage stituation rather than running from the problem.
Finally I want to say you must continue with your current profile and try to learn/manage your surrounding peers.
regards
Sumit Garg

From India, New Delhi
pravz23
Thanks for your suggestions Sumit. I totally agree with your point. I am not sure where things went wrong. It'll defnitely hurt my confidence but on the long run I am expecting things to even out. Also, i'm not shying away from anything. This profile is a complete misfit and I simply am not ready for this role at this point in time. I do not want to continue with this and make a fool out of myself and the others. Hope I have taken the right decision to quit.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.