vinayakvmoorthy

Hi all
Please help me out of this particular dilemma.
I was working with a company for a period of more than 1 year. And it was at this time that i managed to get one another job which was looking as lucrative in terms of salary, but once i joined the new company, i found that the profile i was looking wasn't suitable to me and now i am not at all interested to work with this current new company and wanted to rejoin my previous employer. Could anyone help me out as to what reason, i could give so as to rejoin my previous employer. Please help me, as i am finding it difficult to cope with my new job.
Best regards
Vinayak

From India, Mumbai
jarul
hi,
even i hav experienced d same but yes b honest to ur previous organization and specially first speak to one u r close at in ur previous organization and later speak to ur boss the trick is to b honest and yes even i hav done tat and i rejoined my previous organization, regards Francis

vinayakvmoorthy

Yes tats fine, but i am sure that the previous employer wud be asking me, tat what is the probability that i may stay again wid their company for a long time. i know that it is quite difficult to answer this question, i really want to know how i cud tackle wid this kind of questions. Please help me out of this cruel situation.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.