No Tags Found!

bangalorean-alfaaz
Hi everyone,

I am working in a Startup company.Now due to Some personal reason i am not able to continue it. but i am serving a Notice period.In offer there the have mentioned of 3months of Notice period, they have Reduced it to 2months,which is i am not able to serve, i want to get out of the Company

I am even ready to buy out, but company is not letting me to Buy out. They have Even Hold my salary. They are not even ready to give my Reliving Letter. when i went and ask about the Salary, they are mentioning i want the assurance that i should stay for 1 more month.

if not i wont pay the salary as well as they are telling me to do absconde.So that they can tell their client as i have Absconded, and they dont even provide my Reliving Letter, They dont even provide Payslip everymonth. Employee has to ask about Payslip.

In this case what i have to do it, if an employee want to get out of it.

From India, Bengaluru
rkn61

Any employee can get out of any company, if they want. But when a job is taken by you, after having signed an employment contract - (appointment offer) with a company, onus of certain responsibilities rest with the employee as job receiver. If he is not satisfied with working conditions, salaries or facilities, work culture, inter-personal relationship, or for any other matter, he is at liberty to seek separation from the company, but he has to fulfil certain conditions, or he has to abide by some clauses put in, in the Separation clauses mentioned in Appointment offer. One such clause is notice period. When NP is mentioned as 3 months in the Appointment offer, you should serve 3 months NP.

Have a good relationship with your employer and and fulfil all conditions, and after last day of your working, come out of the company with your head unbent.

From India, Aizawl
bangalorean-alfaaz
Hi P RADHAKRISHNAN NAIR,
This is the closure the have mentioned in the offer letter, but i doubt no where here they have mentioned about notice period of time.
Can you check the attachment which i have attachment, They haven't mentioned about
in 10.1 is stating less than 1 month/ salary lieu and
10.2 stating less than 3 month, 50% of entitled.
During Joining also they haven't said about number of notice period nor Clearly mentioned in offer letter.

From India, Bengaluru
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpeg WhatsApp Image 2020-12-03 at 2.39.55 PM.jpeg (115.2 KB, 42 views)

KK!HR

From the extracted portion it is astounding to find such an employer with a blatantly one sided agreement. It appears you are pretty much dissatisfied with the employer. The attitude of the employer is evident that it is not at all employee friendly and so you cannot expect any favourable consideration. Since you have accepted the offer of employment, you are bound by it. The buy out option is not agreeable to the employer hence you cannot insist on it. (The buy out option is at the discretion of the employer) Hence the options are either to accept the condition and bear it for the rest of the notice period or else wait for the employer to take any decision it wants to take. What the employer puts up before the customer is for it to decide and cannot be a factor in deciding your matter. But to walk out of your present employment has its consequences for the future. The BGV in future cannot present a favourable picture with respect to this employer. After all the employer can take action under clause 10.3 without casting any obligation to you.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.