No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Company B onboarded me, knowing I hadn't been properly relieved from company A and was still serving a notice period. For one month, I worked for both companies not knowing the pf overlap will be a problem. Now after one month I get relieving from company A which I submitted to company B. Now this company B has fired me using hook and crook method, meaning giving false reason that I am underperforming. Basically, there is an overlap of one month between company A and B. I can't blame company A since I was leaving them and I kind of feel bad for leaving as it was a great company. But shouldn't company B help me in this? I also want to include some shady things from company B:

1. Asked me for hand signed copy of offer letter with the date stated and a standard clause for moonlighting
2. In salary structure the basic salary slab has very low salary, and major part of my salary was miscenallious (almost half my salary) this was done because they were going to fire me and in full and final settlement, they had to pay less if basic salary is less
3. I delivered flawlessly on the project I was hired for but was told I didn't perform. Then, I was sent to a project where only me and this other developer were working. This was unusual as there was no manager on that project from our side. The other guy was given vague work while I was grilled. Later, I checked CEO LinkedIn and Instagram; the recent client is on their friend List.
4. They took my written undertaking of joining date while I was getting onboarded, naive me sent it to them cause I didn't want to get fired and was already on notice period from company A.
5. In the salary slip, my joining date is mentioned, which is unusual.
These things hint that this was preplanned and that they were going to fire me. I feel cheated. What are my options here?
I don't have anything with getting fired, but they have messed up my service history in the PFP portal and are now refusing to change. They have basically destroyed my career.

From India, Patna
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.