No Tags Found!

rajal rana
HELLO , I have read that the salary slab for ESIC benefits is increased up to 25000 . but the gazette for the same has not been issued yet. from when it will be effective ?
From India, Vadodara
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Sir,
1. The present wage ceiling under ESI Act, 1948 is Rs. 15000/- per month. It has not so far been enhanced.
2. The issue will be decided by the appropriate government i.e. Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt. of India. The notification of their intention to enhance such wage ceiling has not so far been issued.
3. As and when you desire, I will suggest you to please confirm the position from nearest office of ESIC in order to be sure on the subject.

From India, Noida
ner535

Dear Rajal, I agree with Mr. Mehta that at present there is ceiling of Rs.15000/- in ESI, and no notification is received by the employers because the matter is pending at Government ends.
From India, Gurdaspur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.