No Tags Found!
I was an employee in a company where my PF was deducted. Now that the company has been shut down, I want to withdraw my PF, but my Adhaar is not linked with UAN. How can I withdraw my PF? Please suggest.
From India, New Delhi

Dear Mr. Chauhan, Directly go & explain in IT department, PF office. They will help you in this regard. From: Sanjay Tiwari
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.