No Tags Found!

Zain Shaikh
I am currently working with an organisation serving my notice period, but just before the date of exit from my previous company, I joined another company with no awareness of dual employment or service. Overlapping on the second day of induction, I learned about this term (service Overlapping), and I informed my supervisor and HR that I wasn't aware of this. I joined your company just six days before my current company's exit date.

Then on the third day they told me resign because it's a dual employment case and the only way to prevent this act is to resign. So, I resigned, and Then I asked them not to link their company with my UAN because it would show service Overlapping. However, I am still concerned about whether they will link their company with my UAN number. Although I won't get any pay for those two days, I am still very concerned about this matter!

From India, Pune
Madhu.T.K

If the company is not going to pay for the days you spent there, there will not be an issue. And under normal circumstance, the employer will not create a PF id for an employee who had overlapping service.
From India, Kannur
raghunath_bv

Hi Zain Shaikh,

It's understandable that you are concerned about the situation. Dual employment can indeed create complications and may lead to conflicts of interest. Since you have already resigned from the second company upon realizing the issue, that's a positive step in addressing the situation.

Regarding the linking of the company with your UAN (Universal Account Number), it's crucial to communicate clearly with your HR and ensure that they understand your concerns. It's possible that they may not link the company with your UAN if you have resigned promptly and explained the situation.

Here are a few steps you can consider:
Communicate Clearly: Ensure that you have clearly communicated your resignation and the reasons for it due to the dual employment situation. Clearly express your request not to link the company with your UAN.

Documentation: Keep a record of all communications, including emails or any written confirmation regarding your resignation and the request not to link the company with your UAN.

Follow Up: If you haven't received confirmation about your UAN not being linked to the company, follow up with your HR to reiterate your concerns and seek assurance.

Contact EPFO: If your concerns persist, you can contact the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) directly. They handle UAN-related matters and can provide guidance on how to address any discrepancies.

it's essential to act professionally and maintain open communication during this process. Mistakes can happen, and being proactive in resolving the issue is the right approach.

Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.